• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kero the wolf is back????

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many Keros' in the furry fandom. Let's not witch hunt them all okay?
Just ignore him and eventually he will go away. Also, any popular furry foolish enough to associate with him are to be quietly informed of the past circumstances that transpired involving Kero. Be polite everyone, we want to circumvent drama, not cause it.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Can't use the exact phrase I want to use to describe how I feel about the people that let him back on social media, because the phrase could describe Kero as well.

In all reality, I am quite aware that ignoring him may NOT actually lead to him going away given how he managed to return. I am also quite aware how monstrous I'd be by advising the silent treatment. But openly condemning him, especially to his face, would likely give him more leverage at this point, so silent treatment it is.

D

Deleted member 82554

Ok, so, um, I like, watched his latest video, and like, um, yeah...

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Who the f**k is Kero the wolf?

D

Deleted member 82554

An alleged zoosadist and pedophile. Just watch the latest video on his YouTube channel claiming his "innocence."

D

Deleted member 82554

You never did watch his latest video did you? According to him he's already been through two years of investigation and has been acquitted of all charges / allegations against him but I personally don't believe it. There should be hard evidence to support his innocence but none of which he has shown yet.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
It's bad enough we had all these people getting revealed as pedos and trying to "come back" and shit the last year, now Kero is coming back too??
The 2020s are fucking terrible

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
It's Twatter, the shittiest social platform to date. What do you expect?

And these freaks are abundant in the fandom, Kero is just one of the more known ones.

Here's the thing. No one in the fandom have the power to throw out someone else. Association is free, and the only real power you have is that of disassociation.

Flamingo

Staff member
Blog-Banner_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.