• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

KFC dating sim

Sugarbomb

Back when I was young, they did games pushing big companies, too. Domino's had a Noid game, for example.

This excites me. I love wacky craziness.

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I am impressed at so many levels.
KFC here in spain is going pretty well though... I guess now it will be even better xD

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
It’s weird. It’s strange. I’m interested.

Though, I am going to hazard a guess and say that this was targeted at Japanese consumers. From what I know, KFC is a pretty big chain over there.

If any Japanese furs wanna weigh in on this, that would be cool.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
It’s weird. It’s strange. I’m interested.

Though, I am going to hazard a guess and say that this was targeted at Japanese consumers. From what I know, KFC is a pretty big chain over there.

If any Japanese furs wanna weigh in on this, that would be cool.
Pretty sure they are aiming for English speakers (in game language), but they sponsored their own esports team in China last year.

And I just noticed their support cast was food wars n jojo inspired.

N

Nyro46

Really reminds me of this

OK.jpg

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
This pisses me off
I'm so tired of VNs being a joke genre in the West that people only make ironically.
Visual novels as a genre are constantly exploited in this awful "the only way people can enjoy this is through irony" kind of marketing in the West. Sites that don't normally talk about visual novels suddenly give one attention once one suddenly comes along that's hidden behind a layer of irony and comedy. And now a fast food joint of all places is capitalizing on this fact. It feels like an insult to the genre, spitting in the face of people who care about it and want genuine, quality, sincere VNs.

Last edited:

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Haha why, I mean I do love KFC but still... Why...

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Somehow does not surprise me, considering that KFC has a VR game framed like an escape room. (That I admit I've played more than once.)

I don't tend to touch dating sims though.

Corporate video games are weird.

Sushimitsu

"Dosukoi"
I'm actually scared.

Colonel Sanders is definitely tripping on something right now. I wouldn't be surprised if McDonalds and Burger King follow through with the same idea.

Lexiand

Werewolf
I never watched this but i wonder if you can date the KFC mascot himself?

That would be so hot :V

But no legit I'm so intrested.

Sushimitsu

"Dosukoi"
I'm sure there's a subplot for that in game :V

Colonel Sanders will still win

I wouldn't be surprised with how they represent Colonel Sanders in South Park, he's the John wick of fast food. He's about to wipe out a whole room with a drumstick.