• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

KH 358/2 days?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Omg, No.

Now everyone goin' to bitch about the godamn title. :(

Gonebatty

Professional dumbass
Already done, sir.

Sinjo

Banned
Banned
I'll say what I did in the last thread. KH is the twilight of video games, it needs to be burned and never sold again.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I'll say what I did in the last thread. KH is the twilight of video games, it needs to be burned and never sold again.

You seem to have mistaken it for Call of Duty 5 or Medal of Honor.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
You seem to have a grudge against ww2 games, your opinion is void.
Second opinion: There's too many WW2 games.

/argument

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Your argument is invalid; there are -some- good ww2 games.

Maybe so, but there are still too many ww2 games which are unmemorable.

Nightlinez

I agree that whole KH is overrated The only one I really liked was 2 and this DS one. There are way too many games that surpass it...Thank god XD.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
You seem to have a grudge against ww2 games, your opinion is void.

I have a grudge against garbage WW2 games. Did I mention Call of Duty 2 at all? I don't think so. Why would I have a grudge against a game that was actually good and not covered in rabid fanboys screaming about their penis-size like you'll actually die? :p

Last edited:

Sinjo

Banned
Banned
I have a grudge against garbage WW2 games. Did I mention Call of Duty 2 at all? I don't think so. Why would I have a grudge against a game that was actually good and not covered in rabid fanboys screaming about their penis-size like you'll actually die? :p
So, you have a grudge against every fps with voice capability. Your opinion is still void.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
So, you have a grudge against every fps with voice capability. Your opinion is still void.

No, FPS with raving FanDumb is more like it. :p

Daervhir

Pro Gamer ;3
Nope, from what I've heard it sucks, bad.

Uh... not that it means anything now but there's another thread on this. And it seems that this one has been derailed a lot faster. :D

Anyhoo. The game is "meh" at best. There's so many things it could've been in terms of plot, but it fell through on every single aspect. Not to mention in contradicts many of the concepts that originated in Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chain of Memories.

MizuDoragon

that big, blue, scaly guy.
I just got it because it looked fun, and I liked CoM. I still like DMC much better, but I may try a few other games in the series.

Lukar

Durrgon
My friend bought it and said it's awesome, I'll try to get some hands-on soon for my own opinion.