• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kickin it old school

Maximus

How is everyone?.......just thought I'd join the forums from what I've seen on IRC. I used to be a top role player for the old Yahoo chat room Kitty Kat College (KKC) as Kitty_Hacker if anybody remembers those days.

Other than that I'm still role-playing. More into working on animation these days and computer graphics. Tap the shoulder if you got any questions anybody. Peace.

(btw - Glad to see somebody knows how to run forums correctly. I've seen some pretty funky forums that function pretty badly lately.)

headmasterfox

Guardian
Welcome to FA, yes, they do do a decent job with these forums. At least they don't have a chat site, those things cause way too much drama. I know a few in particular that are bad, and i know the admins of the sites so I know why they don't work. Anyways, welcome. ^^

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
11.jpg

So this is you, right?

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Welcome onboard ^^

Yep, all the guys, who made nonsense, spammed on night. After that ios was quieter then ever ^^ (Unless maybe KaiserVadin -.-)

Have a cookie *hands you one*

Smurgen

Lonely Bunny
Hello and welcome to FAF! Feel free to chat me up anytime!
Info is over there!
<---