• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

kids yes or no?

G

GeordieBat

Probably not. I've never really liked kids. They're too loud and too much to handle. I know, we've all been kids before, but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

StickyCrop

Far too many people in the world for me to even consider bringing another life into it. Also adding on the possibility of passing down mental health issues...I don't ever want to put another being into that kind of pain.
Fortunately I have never had any urge at all to reproduce, nor has my fiance. I'd love to be sterilized if doctors around here would consider it for childless women under 40...but nope get the ol' "You're a woman you'll change your mind some day".
That being said I do not mind kids, providing they're well behaved. Love making little munchkins smile....but as soon as you introduce me to a little bratty banshee I shrivel up like a rasin and want to be out of the area asap.
Sooo in short, no, no kids here. Unless they're goats.

Elf-cat

I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!
Children are evil, you never know what they are plotting. If some pied piper came along and decided to use children to take over the world, they would succeed.

Caraid

Classy cat
I'm not saying no indefinitely, but for now my life and lifestyle aren't suitable for children. I've also never really felt the maternal instincts that a lot of ladies seem to get around my age, and I'm generally awkward around kids because I can't really relate to them.

So, no.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
Nah no kids for me thank you

I actually want to be happy with life and enjoy exploring everything in it, not having to spend a shitton of hours a week supporting a family for the rest of my life till I die.

I see so many people with kids and they are nothing but miserable. I mean it would be nice to have one sometime, but not for a VERY long time.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i would happily raise a child. My only stipulation is that i get to skip the first 8 or so years and get right to the good stuff.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
i would happily raise a child. My only stipulation is that i get to skip the first 8 or so years and get right to the good stuff.

Good stuff? you mean when they move out and goto college? xD

Mercuss

Not your average furry trash, I'm a furry landfill
As many people have said in this thread, most young kids these days are just annoying brats. With the age that I am at, nope. Never.

WildFrontier

*launches drama*
I can't deny that it's kinda tempting to impregnate a female but overpopulation prevents me from. And I wouldn't be very happy to see my child living in such a world. Also I would like to skip the first 8 years like mentioned by PlusThirtyOne. From that point on I would try to teach him to respect flora and fauna, at which I would fail miserably.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
I can't deny that it's kinda tempting to impregnate a female but overpopulation prevents me from. And I wouldn't be very happy to see my child living in such a world. Also I would like to skip the first 8 years like mentioned by PlusThirtyOne. From that point on I would try to teach him to respect flora and fauna, at which I would fail miserably.

Thankie for commenting on this. Because I forgot to add this in my previous posts.

I feel that there are too many horrors, too much adversity, too many bad things and too much suffering in this world. If I bring in a child, he will mostly be exposed to it in his life and I know I have suffered an incredible amount in my lifetime, and I started out ALOT better than others. I feel it wouldn't be right to have a kid in this day and age because if I do, they will/could suffer as I did, and I don't want anyone to suffer.

My brother has a kid and our bloodline is surviving, I don't feel like I need to have one.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
No, my children tried to kill me and I ended up cutting off my son's hand off. Life is hard you know? *drinks*

took me a second, lol nice

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Probably not, no.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I like kids when they're the age I can kinda relate to them, maybe 7 and up? Me and my mate, well, husband, now that it's legal, we had thought of adopting, but it costs a whole lot. But babies scare me!

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
I have two. We didn't try to have them and didn't try to not have them. Wouldn't give anything for 'em either.

My biggest frustration is with other people. Who think they know how to raise my kid better than I do. Not the good advice either where sometimes a grandma or somebody else with good experience mentions something that saves you a lot of headache. I don't like the really weird or downright stupid advice, like one person telling me any kind of discipline at all is wrong and another saying to force feed my kids if they wouldn't eat their supper. Just... no. To both. No.

Ragshada

College Student
When I'm done with college and have a job in the degree I'm going for, sure. I would make sure that my child wouldn't be like the younger generations spoiled by technology and work for the things they want. I would also make sure they wouldn't go through the things I had gone through.

StrangerCoug

Stranger Than You!
Don't have kids, and happily mated to someone who doesn't either. I had trouble standing them even as one myself, so...

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Personally I don't like kids nor do I plan on having any until I'd in my late 30's. However I would want someone to carry on the family legacy of shitposting and not being a complete bitch so there's that.

But marriage and kids before 35 is a complete HELL NO