• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kidsune! X3

Nightfire

I suppose i'll join Mr squirrel here :3

My fursona is a male black and pink fox, about 5'4", 110lbs. He has a fairly effeminate, slender body, with electric blue/cyan chin-length hair, and could easily be mistaken for a girl if in the right clothes, which he usually is in :3
He's got a very bubbly, energetic personality, very flirty, but only with the guys. But don't be fooled, this little foxboi has a range of interest that surprises most, from gearhead to metalhead to geekhead, he's not relaly what you'd expect from someone wearing a skirt :3

Oh, and he likes long walks on the beach X3

With a sunset or sunraise in the backround?

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
I suppose i'll join Mr squirrel here :3

My fursona is a male black and pink fox, about 5'4", 110lbs. He has a fairly effeminate, slender body, with electric blue/cyan chin-length hair, and could easily be mistaken for a girl if in the right clothes, which he usually is in :3
He's got a very bubbly, energetic personality, very flirty, but only with the guys. But don't be fooled, this little foxboi has a range of interest that surprises most, from gearhead to metalhead to geekhead, he's not relaly what you'd expect from someone wearing a skirt :3

Oh, and he likes long walks on the beach X3

ohhhh, he does sound cute. and only flirts with guys? *starts to blush bright red* :p

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
hmm well your pretty hot and your a fox = win
but was this section really needed in the den though :s

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
< Do you every wear pants that give you a wedgie?

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
hmm well your pretty hot and your a fox = win
but was this section really needed in the den though :s

Well, once you know something about someone that they don't give out first hand in a R&R board or elsewheres, you're either relieved or angry. I think this board will be a go to for people to go learn about each other, instead of getting the unexpected.

Arbiter

*giggles and nods* Yes, very much exclusively gay. Boobies are a no-no D:

SCORE!!!!! LOL sorry but when i see someone as sexy and as gay as u, well...... LOL sorry ur just so cute is all, and very femish as well, and i like that in my men

Arbiter

lol what can we say, we love sexy femmies like u