• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kijhavoz - My fursona

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Kahoku - My fursona

I saw that someone had posted a bio outline, very thoughtful of them so I thought I use it myself. So here is my Fursona outlined :

Name: Kahoku
Sex: Male
Species: Hybird Tiger/dragon
Height: 7'10
Weight: 220

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: Red hair, with brown freckled in the mix.
- Markings: Right arm has an eye-like marking vertically on it. rest of the body has traditional tiger markings.
- Eye color: Hertochroma, the yellow veins, blue and hazelnut mix in the eyes.
- Other features: His body is a mix of a tiger and dragon, his ears are of a dragon. Head of a tiger and body is mixed of scales and fur, hands of dragon and scales going from his sides down to his pelvis. Tail is that of a dragon and legs are Furry but in Dragon leg shape and claws on his feet are a dragons. He has 4 piercings in his ears, lower toward his head he has 6 gauge earring tunnels, and top of his ears he has 16 gauge loops.
Behavior and Personality:
Attitude is very reserved like mine, and would rarely have an strong emotion publicly. But mostly very level headed, and calm fellow it would take a lot to get under his skin.

Skills: Can see very far away, computer savvy, can adapt to any new situation.
Weaknesses: Family and friends in trouble. Low doorways, and opals. Opals for some reason give him strong headaches, so powerful to make him get on his knees.

Likes: Music, it is a necessary aspect of life he can't live without. The gym and video games, he likes to keep in shape. ( well... not perfect, but shape )
Dislikes: Darkness, and winter. The season leads to dark thoughts and memories.

History: He was born into a loving family at first, but grew up in a house divided. He didn't like his home too much, but loved his brothers and mother. Later in life he got lost in the big world that was so dark and void of people. He knew that he was different and that not many people liked him, but the people that did he treasured like precious jewels. His anger grew from the pain he saw in his family and friends, he wanted them to be happy. So he made himself a threat to those that would hurt them, and he made that very clear. Some battles got violent, and others were just loud, but his family and friends knew one thing, that he cared. They cared enough to make sure he doesn't get reckless, and wind up in the hospital or worse. In the end he does what he can and enjoys life to the fullest, while making sure he gets what he wants.

He did find in his teen years the ability to resist heat, and command fire. He down plays his power, and doesn't exercise it that often but do not be fooled. His mastery of it is just not shown off, the last time he exercised his might was when he was seventeen and he hurt one of his best friends. He was too hot to walk near his friend to help him, lucky for him they were not alone and were able to help Joel that was burned by him. After that accident he kept the power to himself, joel got away with 2nd degree burns and still talks to Kijha.

---
Additional Stuff
---

Orientation: Bi-sexual
Music : Tool, mostly. Soilwork, soad, rage against the machine, and other various artists.
Korn too, Johnathan Davis has an awesome voice.

Personal Styles : Dressy casual, and other times just jeans and a t-shirt.
Blood Type : AB+

Last edited:

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
So his weakness is that he cares about his family and sometimes argues?

I'm... not sure that counts.

Also, obligatory:

"What's your name?"
"Kijhavoz"
"Gesudheit."

Last edited:

Dreaming

7'10? Damn, he's tall. Anyways, I kind of like it, he sounds kind of nice. Is the history part based on personal experience, by any chance? o:

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
So his weakness is that he cares about his family and sometimes argues?

I'm... not sure that counts.

Also, obligatory:

"What's your name?"
"Kijhavoz"
"Gesudheit."

Meh everyone has one, its not always a good one.

Lol
:arrow: " Key- Jah - vauz "

Last edited:

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
7'10? Damn, he's tall. Anyways, I kind of like it, he sounds kind of nice. Is the history part based on personal experience, by any chance? o:

Some personal, some from favortie characters out of books. ( Yeah....I still read. )

Also updated the Bio-sheet, its now completed. I was a little tired when I made it, and now its done. Not perfect, but that is okay I am not perfect either.

Last edited:

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Edited for Changes and for comissions.

Rework to be posted here in future.

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
His weight doesn't seem right for his height.

According to the BMI calculator, he's underweight

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
His bones are ultra tough but light. ( I know, I suck at it he should be like 300+ something )

It's ok. I just looked at your avi (which I assumed was the character in question) then looked at the weight and thought, "Hmmm... that doesn't seem quite right. Not with all those muscles."