• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kinda bored, but...

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
...why is twilight so bad? (the movies and the books)

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
because it was written bad and because vampires shouldn't sparkle

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
cuz it was made in washington state.. (that were i live)

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I can't believe this is being asked. All you need to do is read a little bit of the first book or watch however much of the first movie you can take.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
I couldent take more than the first 45 seconds let alone 5 minutes...

OTaintedLoveO

actually, it was not me that wanted to watch it OR read it. it was a required book to be read last year cuz it was a "hot" thing and stuff. and the movie was again 'provided' by the school and stuff. :|

Stawks

It doesn't suck any worse than most books or movies.

It's just popular as hell. Totally inexplicably. So we hate on it. Because we're cool.

Tabasco

Because it only further implants idiotic relationship values in the kiddies and Meyers isn't exactly the snazziest with words and pacing.

Ah, well, it pleases its audience at least.

Metal_Skunk

actually, it was not me that wanted to watch it OR read it. it was a required book to be read last year cuz it was a "hot" thing and stuff. and the movie was again 'provided' by the school and stuff. :|
Woah wait a minute. Your school actually made you read that trash?

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Woah wait a minute. Your school actually made you read that trash?

Lots of schools seemingly are. Instead of giving a nice book like Dune or The Bourne Identity, they're making you have to pick between Catcher and the Rye and Twilight (I think).

OTaintedLoveO

ya, i had to read it TT__TT it was soooo boring :\

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
In my school twilight sucks for different reasons.

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
Because it's a fad. I might've read it sometime had it not become so famous. All I know is, it became so famous that even my DAD read it. Which concerned me a little. It's popularity and hype is the main reason I don't want to read it. However, the movie was good.

All that said, it angers me even more to see people who are like "OMG I LOVE TWILIGHT IM SUCH A FAN!!!11!1!". Uh, where were you before it became famous?