• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

KINECT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxCoyote

greymuzzle
Kinect is retarded to begin with. XBots thing Kinect is pure awesome cause it's sold 2.5 mil units already. It'll go the same way the Wii went, but they don't care cause they already are making money. Proving the American public doesn't know shit about video games. It's the end of an industry.

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
Maybe it's an anti-theft function, like blocking your SIM card if your phone gets nicked.

Okay I'm sorry, that was racist. I have black friends though, really.

Microsoft's official statement: Trollface.jpg

Darkfoxx

Like, arf 'n stuff.
It's true about the Dutch 'Santa'. They dont exactly pull his sleigh (he rides a horse... a WHITE horse) but they are his *ahem* 'servants'. Im pretty sure they dont get paid tho. But there's more mindfuck to it: He's a catholic holyman, who kidnaps children to Spain if they've been bad.

Back on topic. Why would anyone want a Kinect tho? I'm a gamer, having to move about and be all active is counterproductive to why I'm a gamer: im a lazy bitch who at best only wants to move his thumbs. My Wii is gathering dust and hasnt been used in over a year because it required movement.

Also I love that one simple comment someone on that page made.

KKKinect. I bet you get an achievement for putting on a pointy hood.

Xenke

It's true about the Dutch 'Santa'. They dont exactly pull his sleigh (he rides a horse... a WHITE horse) but they are his *ahem* 'servants'. Im pretty sure they dont get paid tho. But there's more mindfuck to it: He's a catholic holyman, who kidnaps children to Spain if they've been bad.

Back on topic. Why would anyone want a Kinect tho? I'm a gamer, having to move about and be all active is counterproductive to why I'm a gamer: im a lazy bitch who at best only wants to move his thumbs. My Wii is gathering dust and hasnt been used in over a year because it required movement.

Nice necro shitpost.

T

Tycho

You're not even a newfag, what the hell is your excuse for the necro? I mean, fuck, you've been around since '06. You should KNOW better.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I'm brown and the Kinect works just fine for me.

Schwimmwagen

I still don't understand why newbies keep necroing threads. I'd hate to think about people ressurecting my old shitthreads from my first day. ._.

I'm brown and the Kinect works just fine for me.

As long as you stand out and are noticable moving around in front of a wall or whatever, it shouldn't matter. E.g. an extremely black fellow in front of a snow-white wall will be picked up obviously, yet this man in a darker room against a black wall would have difficulties. The reverse works for whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.