• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

King Richard's Faire!

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
Ok. I wasn't sure where to put this, It isn't furry related and isn't a con so I figured it should go here.

If anyone lives in New England then they probubly know what King Richard's Faire is. Its a mid-evil faire held is Mass. I just went last week end for the second time! Its awsome, I didnt' dress up but I bought a pair of leather arm braces for $124 with a life time warrentee! ^^ (I'll get a pic soon)

I met a fur there too. Unfortuately at the last moments before I left and didn't get his name but I did get a pic of him. I am hoping to try and find him but I doupt I will, If you're on here I was the guy that asked if you were a fur!! ><

I got a few good pictures of people and i'll have to post them ASAP. THis place is awsome guys, 90% of everything sold there is all hand crafted by experts. Stuff ranging from staffs, armor, leather works of all sorts, daggers, battle axes, swords as tall as I am, glass works, pewter, candles, and a plethera of other things. If you ever get a chance to go then GO. It's held on late september, october, and early november.

Next year I have to go with atleast 1000 dollars XD it's awsome!!!

(Oh! And hello. I've been gone for a while :3 )

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Everytime I wanted to go on a medieval fair, I didn't manage. Add insult to injury, there's one each year near where I live.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Sounds like a renaissance festival, I went to one here in Florida and it was a blast. They had all the stuff you listed, the sword and such where so awesome but expensive. It happens in mid February here and I can't wait to go again.:)

Key Key

Any which way but up
I agree with pheonix seeing how we went together to renfest It does sound a lot like it and I bet the one by you is better. :) I am anxious waiting for febuary