• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kingdom Hearts Remixes PS4 (Poll)

What storyline should I play first for Birth By Sleep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
I plan to buy the Kingdom Hearts Remixes at the end of March for PS4 (previously for PS3) and will be playing the games in storyline order starting in April. Which means Birth By Sleep will be the first one I play, but I can't decide who to play as first. So I'm letting voters decide for me! So far, I have 2 votes for Ventus on Twitter, but could use more. As for the other two characters, depending on who has more votes than the other, I will play those characters in order, from highest to lowest votes respectfully

Thanks for the help!

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Terra is the most fun to play. Aqua has a shrill voice and low attack strength, and Ventus is just boring.

Falox

The coolest thing since the coolest thing
The story works better if you play as Ventus, Terra then Aqua. No wait, think it's Terra, Ventus then Aqua.

Cloud Spire

The game recommends Terra, Ventus then Aqua. Terra gives you the meat of the story, Ventus fills in the gaps and Aqua ties it all together. As long as you leave Aqua for last, it doesn't really matter imo.

AdelynBlair

Adelyn the Dutch Angel Dragon
The game recommends Terra, Ventus then Aqua. Terra gives you the meat of the story, Ventus fills in the gaps and Aqua ties it all together. As long as you leave Aqua for last, it doesn't really matter imo.

Oh yah, I forgot. I did read it was Terra, Ventus, the Aqua. (I started my game before I found out the order)

FFseph7D

Snuggle-Lover <3
Do Terra, Ventus, then Aqua so that it leads nice and cleanly into 0.8 Final Chapter. Aqua is best keyblade wielder! <3 Also if you haven't already watch the Unchained chi story bc its about the keyblade war.