• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Thus the reason I wanted to PM

Well, my comment was really directed at the thread's creator. @PynkLemonade
Some of the comments already posted are explicit; this forum doesn't have an age lock, so minors will be reading these comments.

PynkLemonade

Well, my comment was really directed at the thread's creator. @PynkLemonade
Some of the comments already posted are explicit; this forum doesn't have an age lock, so minors will be reading these comments.
Alright well if what you WANT is for me to delete this thread just say so instead of passive-aggressively dancing around the subject, I assumed that this like all sites had some kind of filtering mechanism and tagged accordingly. I meant no harm by it as most users ARE adults and minors either know better or are going to find this type of content anyways and so long as they don't actively engage in it with an adult it's not such a huge deal, but I'll go on and delete it.

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Alright well if what you WANT is for me to delete this thread

They aren't a moderator so they can not ask you to delete the thread. I believe they are just trying to say to abide by the rules.

Anything explicit including descriptions must be linked off site through a mature filter like your Fa page. Or done through PM.

You just have to request your posters to do that and do that yourself aswell. It's not that it can't be done.

PynkLemonade

They aren't a moderator so they can not ask you to delete the thread. I believe they are just trying to say to abide by the rules.

Anything explicit including descriptions must be linked off site through a mature filter like your Fa page. Or done through PM.

You just have to request your posters to do that and do that yourself aswell. It's not that it can't be done.
That's very good advice, thank you for being straightforward and to the point about it! I'll make an edit to the thread itself asking posters to do that and any who do not will be deleted.

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Or use pillow talk.

I will put my carrot in you vs the technical terms should be a way around it lol

I also think the censorship nowadays has gone beyond coddling but it is what it is.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Me stuck front and back views in a window
upload_2018-10-2_11-35-1.jpeg
in a skintight white bodysuit

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Anyway if your still taking prompts.

Prompt: Learning the female body.

I would love to see a piece done between my luscious Dressage and your lovely thick cow. ^^

You can interpret the prompt as you like as a prompt is technically supposed to be a loose idea.

Personality: Self confident. Show stopper. Sweet.

Album (nsfw. Nude refs)

PynkLemonade

Anyway if your still taking prompts.

Prompt: Learning the female body.

I would love to see a piece done between my luscious Dressage and your lovely thick cow. ^^

You can interpret the prompt as you like as a prompt is technically supposed to be a loose idea.

Personality: Self confident. Show stopper. Sweet.

Album (nsfw. Nude refs)
Oh she is GORGEOUS!! and it makes me happy that you think my cow is lovely! ♡ I'll draw them learning together for sure. :3

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Oh she is GORGEOUS!! and it makes me happy that you think my cow is lovely! ♡ I'll draw them learning together for sure. :3
Yeah, I've seen Dressage posted by Julievee before, and let's just say the I've been fairly fond of them for a while.