• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kobolds! Fantasy Artists! (CLOSED)

JunnJ

The Comedian
What you're looking for - Looking for someone who does excellent kobold/fantasy arts. Trying to nail down an artist or two who I can go to for kobold-specific pieces ranging from SFW to NSFW with varying kinks and settings.

What's your budget - Since this is mostly to find a long term artist, I will say that the most I would ever spend on a commission is 100 dollars.

When you'd like to see final product -That can be discussed when we figure out commissions.

I would prefer to be contacted with offers/examples via my FA account. Marcusxyz.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

summer_ana_by_queensolaris-dcqhx8n.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

Furry/Anthro:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:

º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$
º Full Body: 30$

Semi realistic:

º Head Shot: 50$
º Half Body: 70$

NOTE: Prices may vary (not so high) depending on the difficulty involved in making them (for example the background or additional characters)