• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: KOLI COMMISSIONS [10$-40$] OPEN

Koli

Hi! I’m Koli and I’m offering few types of comissions for now, if you're interested in something else, let me know and we'll discuss your idea :)

I take 3 slots to work on at once, once they're filled, I can put you in a queue and contact you once one of them is free.
Slots are given on a first come - first serve basis.

CURRENT SLOTS:
1. TAKEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
Backgrounds are 10$ extra - by default (when you don't want background) I put a single colour/gradient/abstract and always provide you with transparent version. I'd discount it if it's something simple you want, or if it's for a headshot. I'm not great at backgrounds, that's why I don't charge a lot for them (I will try my best though!). You can see what I'm able to do in my FA Gallery :)

Traditional commissions done on paper are coming soon :D

I like to experiment with different styles - more cartoony and semi-realistic. If you have something specific in mind, let me know and I'd be happy to work on it!

For now, I offer:
Simple, more experimental headshots for 10$/halfbody for 15$ and fullbody for 20$
(These are less standard as I want to use these for experimenting with my style/shading, so each of them might look different. You can tell me if you prefer more cartoony/semi-realistic style so that it would be more to your liking) Cellshading would go for this price as well
dragon character.jpg
strong 12.jpg

1503097097.ko-li_30.png
Charine vines.jpg

More detailed painting headshots/my standard shading - 25$ / Fullbody for 40$
Agent 12.jpg
Yaebi - ok 2h.jpg
wip8.jpg
DustyDawg Commission_bgg2_small.jpg
1542055949.ko-li_az_by_ko_li-dcivbkm.png
1503083115.ko-li_10.png
1503096276.ko-li_26.png
1502529734.ko-li_195.png

Chibi - 20$ (cellshaded like the third example for 10$)
hithik chibi bg2.jpg
1503100135.ko-li_koda2.png
1503096851.ko-li_29.png

Some other examples of my work:

Sanya.jpg
1604147748.ko-li_ex06_finished.jpg
1585647565.ko-li_paulina-kozaczuk-water.jpg
1604082571.ko-li_ex07_paulina_kozaczuk_asterix.jpg
1599938136.ko-li_ex02_paulina_kozaczuk_a2a_2heures_1hr.jpg
1603973662.ko-li_ex05_paulina_kozaczuk_a2a_transparent.jpg
1602786065.ko-li_ex04_paulina_kozaczuk_a2a_2heures_1hr.jpg
1589439085.ko-li_suj03_kozaczuk_paulina_a3a.jpg
1588616908.ko-li_conceptsss2.jpg
1586896884.ko-li_suj02_kozaczuk_paulina_a3asmol.jpg
1585485306.ko-li_paulina-kozaczuk-mooch-fox-reference-sheet-by-ko-li-dcqgf0j.jpg

Commission Process:
  • You can contact me regarding your commission here by DMs, through the main site (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/ko-li/ ), or by e-mail chotaraa@gmail.com
  • I have a right to not agree to work on your commission for any reason (it could be because I don’t feel comfortable with the subject, lack of time or personal reasons)
  • After discussing your commission, I’ll send you an invoice through Paypal and I’ll start on it when I receive the payment.
  • I want you to be happy with the drawing, so I’ll be sending you WIPs during the process. I will continue work on the drawing after you accept the sketch, it’s always easier to fix things early on :) It’s especially important with traditional drawings as after I put colour or lineart in, it’s not too easy to change things.
  • After I start working on the commission, I don’t do full refunds, only partial, depending on how much work has been completed.
  • After completing your commission, I will give you a high-resolution file for personal use (I don’t do commercial use for now, maybe a bit later, you can contact me if you’re interested). I might also post the smaller version drawing on my art profiles as a portfolio piece.
  • Please credit me when posting the commission, I will really appreciate link to my profile! I will credit you as well when posting (if you prefer to stay anonymous or something, please let me know).
  • In case of any questions, feel free to ask! As well as if you need more examples of my work, I will be happy to send it.
I can draw:

• Animals and fantasy creatures
  • Anthro and furries of course :D
  • Humans
  • Characters from description and pictures for references etc.
  • I'm happy to draw in different styles. I often draw in semi-realistic style and cartoon style for my personal art.
I can’t draw:
  • Mecha, cities, cars, etc. (I don’t mind giving it a try, but I don’t guarantee fantastic results)
  • NSFW (tasteful nudity, pin-up is fine, so ask )
  • Violence, gore (some blood and scratches are okay, if there’s no guts and lots of blood, it should be fine)
  • Anything hateful, offensive etc.

You can find more examples of my work in my FurAffinity gallery- https://www.furaffinity.net/user/ko-li/

Last edited: