• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Korn.....Like or Dislike?

Korn.....Like or Dislike?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vivix

penis dimension
I'm not a huge fan of nu-metal, but they're pretty good. I listened to them a lot when I was younger, right after they came out with Life is Peachy. I don't listen to them so much now, though. But I heard that Terry Bozzio is going to be the drummer on their next album, and, well...honestly, I have a huge bonar for Terry Bozzio (or...I would, if I had a penis).

Also, I LOL'd when Head left the band to make Christian rock music.

I haven't heard much of their new stuff. But I love their older stuff like Falling away from me and Counting. Trash is good also.

I do, even though I haven't really gotten their latest album yet.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I'm not really sure, I haven't heard them in years. I do really like their song Twisted Transistor though, so I'll vote a yes

I like them REEEEAL well. I know a lot of nu-metal bands are superficial money-hungry pigs, but some of them actually make music I find excellent.
I guess my favorites by them are "I'm Done", "Here to Stay" and "Did My Time". Their music vid for "Right Now" was one of my favorites as a kid, alongside all of Tool's.

As a side-note, anyone who's interested in Korn might wanna check out Five Foot Thick. They're a bit heavier and include full-fledged raps. I loves them even more than teh Kornz. 0,..,0

Muse

I like them even though their average fan demographic is about a decade younger than I. Strangely enough, it was a bunch of delinquent kids that turned me on to them, and I was surprised I actually liked them as much as I do.

O

Option7

I love Korn. Their music while fitting in really well with the genre, is pretty unique. I like their distinct basslines. Although in my opinion it's Jonathan Davis that really makes them as a band.

O

Option7

WelcomeTheCollapse said:
I like their sound. Haven't listened to much of their new stuff...the Twisted Transistor single was kinda "meh" in my book.

You have to listen to their other stuff too (although i loved that song). Have you heard Coming Undone? If not, download it, and listen to it real loud.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Option7 said:
You have to listen to their other stuff too (although i loved that song). Have you heard Coming Undone? If not, download it, and listen to it real loud.

Oh yes, that's been one of my favorites by them for a while now. That's one of their newer ones?