• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Krystal's Request

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Hey, all you talented artists out there (I'm jealous of you guys, I can't draw at all).

If any of you could draw me an awesome pony-related picture with my OC in it, that would be much appreciated. Ref is my avatar and profile picture. And I'd also like to request that it be in the style of the show, not realistic or anything. Do whatever you want with it, I don't mind (just no gore).

Many thanks!

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Raegquit, nobody answered.

Well, might as go put up this request elsewhere, huh?

Miles Skratch

Miles The Marten
Yeah you really should. A lot of people ask for stuff but at the same time about no one can give. That's just my opinion though. I feel bad that no one answered and if I could do your request I would trust me. But anyway, I hope your able to get what your looking for. =3

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I just cant do toony. If you had wanted it more realistic I might have considered it but I HATE MLP style

iTails

Certified Asshole
If you give me some time, I can do the request for you. I'll have plenty of time this weekend, I'm sure, because of this hurricane and no internet. If you could give me a ref to work with I'll have something for you. :3

Ilayas

If you are asking for free artwork and no one gives you free artwork then I think it's kind of rude to complain about it. Just because you ask (even when you ask nicely) it does not entitle you to get anything. Acting like it does and complaining about it is really rather rude. I may be alone feeling this way but I am significantly less inclined to make you free artwork in the future because of it.

Last edited:

Miles Skratch

Miles The Marten
Think your acting a bit harsh eh?

Ilayas

Think your acting a bit harsh eh?

No

If she really really really wants the picture created for her she can pay some one to do it. Other wise she has to accept the very real possibility that no one want to do it for free. She is making a request with no guarantee that it will be filled. Trying to make artists feel guilty for not giving you free artwork is NEVER ok.

Last edited:

Miles Skratch

Miles The Marten
Well I guess you have majority rule seeing as three people agree with you. I'm just saying maybe she got impatient is all and didnt mean to sound as though she was trying to make any artist seem guilty.
Hope im getting my point across here.

Stratelier

I would be careful calling six days impatient.

Now it is true something like 90% of all requests don't ever get filled ... that's just how it goes.

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Aw, sorry. And what do you need, exactly, iTails?

I guess I was kinda impatient... And now I feel stupid. I apoligize to anyone who was offended.

And xofrats, it still looks cool! Thanks! *saved*