• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Koltheim

Koltheim's Commissions
Hello! My name is Nikolas, or "Koltheim" and I am primarily a SFW cartoon artist, worldbuilder and character designer.
Trello / koltheim@gmail.com / Instagram
Please reply to this thread or email me if interested!
SCROLL DOWN FOR RULES, WHAT I WILL AND WON'T DRAW, CONVENTION DEALS (EX. ANTHROCON), AND FUTURE SALES.
untitled_by_koltheim_dd8a5m1-pre.jpg

untitled_by_koltheim_dd8a5nn-pre.jpg
untitled_by_koltheim_dd8a5p0-pre.jpg
untitled_by_koltheim_dd8a5ql-pre.jpg
untitled_by_koltheim_dd8a5s6-pre.jpg

Rules
:
- Purchases under 50$ Must be paid upfront, anything above can be split into 50-50 separate payments.
- After approval of the sketch a refund is NOT possible.
- I take PayPal, certain exceptions may apply, if you have a question message me or email me at koltheim@gmail.com.
- I reserve the right to cancel the commission and offer partial refund, but only in extenuating circumstances.
- You must provide a reference sheet of a character that belongs to you. Gift art is the only exception!

What I Will Draw:
- Anthropomorphic characters of any species
- Humans, though not my specialty
- Sfw and suggestive work. (Please inquire if you're curious what the boundary of suggestive work is.)
- Gore
- Candy/plush/soft gore
- Ferals

What I Will Not Draw:
- Copyrighted characters without explicit written permission.
- Any genitalia of any species along with certain secondary sex characteristics, please ask if you want further information.
- Offensive, racist, homophobic, transphobic or art that would be unknowingly or knowingly cultural appropriation.

*Upcoming Sales:
Pride Month- Lgbt "themed" commissions will have 10% off for the month of June!
October 25-31st will have 10% off for any Halloween or "spooky" themed commissions. :)

Convention Deals, Currently Applicable for AnthroCon 2019.
- Badges can be modified and delivered at AnthroCon 2019 for a 10% discount on the original art piece.