• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($35+) KurisuFox Illustrations - Commissions OPEN!! High Quality, Quick Turnaround!! (SFW/NSFW)

KurisuFox

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Kurisu and I'm a digital illustrator with over 15 years of experience. I can draw whatever you'd like, from cute chibi characters to fully rendered scenes with backgrounds. While most of my examples on my User Page are SFW, I do offer NSFW artwork at no additional charge. That said, I do require verification that a client is 18 years of age or older before I will consider working on this type of art for them.

I am opening a few commission slots for next week because I plan on having a little extra free time. In other words, I should be able to have these pieces completed by the end of the week, depending on their complexity, etc.!!

Commission Slots:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. (Open)
6. (Open)

Please feel free to send me a Note if you're interested!! Alternatively, you're also welcome to send me a message on my Facebook Page for a quicker response!!

Thank you for your interest in my art!!
Kurisu
KurisuFox Illustrations

KurisuFox Digital Pricing Sheet (08-09-2021 Update) FA.png

KurisuFox Traditional Pricing Sheet FA.png

Last edited:

KurisuFox

As a side note, I'm comfortable drawing any gender, species, or body type of your choosing!! (^¬^ )

Last edited: