• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

la défense du furry

avocat

bonjour, furries et furrys;)
je suis venu ici pour que vous me racontiez la vie des gens qui s'intéressent à l'anthropomorphisme.
car je trouve qu'il y a beaucoup de discrimination envers les furrys. Je ne suis pas particulièrement fan de cet univers (j'aime un peu le style)
je suis venu pour jouer les avocats.

avocat

grâce aux infos recueillit, je pourrais faire un article sur le forum jeuxvideo.com pour montrer la vraie face du furry !(car beaucoup de gens là bas détestent le furry)
merci.
ps: I am an human

Kumali

Lupine-American
Salut, et merci pour votre solidarité.

Celui-ci est un forum anglophone, après tout, donc je sais pas combien furries ici parlent français. (Moi, je suis américain, avec très peu de français moi-même.) Parlez-vous anglais ?

Thrashy

Пу́тин — хуйло́! Слава Україні! FckNzs.
Bon soirée !

Mon français n'est pas très bien, e je ne dirais pas que je suis un furry, mais je donner cette opinion:

C'est égale, si il y a des personnes qui parles mauvaises choses. C'est l'Internet, e il y a un grand numéro des personnes qui dire choses a l'Internet, que il ne pas dire a vie réelle ^^

Moi j'ai du temps limité a la monde, comme tous les personnes. Je peu utilisé mon temps pour faire des choses que j'aime. Et ignore les mauvaises mots ^^
C'est le choisir du des autre personnes, que ils veulent perdre leur temps de vie avec dire des mauvaises choses à autres ^^

avocat

oh yes, I can speak english, but it’s not very correct
so I want to protect the community of furry, I have published an article on the jeuxvideo.com
some people like it, an i’m glad it affect some people. Where as a lots of french don’t like it, and they said it’s satanic:rolleyes:

avocat

and, you can speak english because I have an automatic corrector that is triggered when it is not French.
but I need to speak english:)

Kumali

Lupine-American
I can read and write French enough to follow the conversation so far (barely) :) but other people on the forum would probably appreciate it if we spoke English. Your English is fine!

I agree with @Thrashy. And honestly, I haven't seen very much real hate for furries in the outside world, at least here in America - I know it's there, and I suppose it depends where you are, but most of the time people respond to "furriness" with good humor, indulgence, and sometimes even genuine interest.

avocat

In france, people write « it’s not chretien » and also they said « back demon »o_O
I mean, if you take the defense of furries, you are discriminated, (and I was banned for 2 days:eek:)

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
bonjour, furries et furrys;)
je suis venu ici pour que vous me racontiez la vie des gens qui s'intéressent à l'anthropomorphisme.
car je trouve qu'il y a beaucoup de discrimination envers les furrys. Je ne suis pas particulièrement fan de cet univers (j'aime un peu le style)
je suis venu pour jouer les avocats.
je ne sais pas ce que vous entendez par jouer à l'avocat... pouvez-vous élaborer ?

Kumali

Lupine-American
je ne sais pas ce que vous entendez par jouer à l'avocat... pouvez-vous élaborer ?

I was wondering that myself...and also, who banned you for two days?

The comments you mention seem very Christian/religious - did this happen in a particularly Christian milieu? I'm sure there are Christians in America who hate furries for religious reasons, but they're pretty easy to avoid (depending on what part of the country you're in, of course). And I've always had the impression that France is less overtly Christian (or religious in general) than America.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
@Kumali Huh? I wasn't suspended / or banned.... as far as I can tell. As I have no notices of disciplinary action onto my account..... (assuming you're asking me this) as I'm a bit unclear where your question is aimed at.

If so, perhaps you're confusing me with someone else?
---------------------
In any case, even if I was, it's not really anyone's business anyways, is it my friend? ☺

Kumali

Lupine-American
@Kumali Huh? I wasn't suspended / or banned.... as far as I can tell. As I have no notices of disciplinary action onto my account..... (assuming you're asking me this) as I'm a bit unclear where your question is aimed at.

If so, perhaps you're confusing me with someone else?
---------------------
In any case, even if I was, it's not really anyone's business anyways, is it my friend? ☺

Sorry, I was unclear - I was addressing @avocat, who mentioned being banned for two days in post #8, but didn't say from what. Actually everything I said in post #10 was addressed to avocat, but in hindsight I see how it looks like I was responding directly to you, so apologies for the confusion.

I suppose it's none of my business (or anybody else's) who banned avocat, but it seems germane to the conversation about defending furries, so I was just curious.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Sorry, I was unclear - I was addressing @avocat, who mentioned being banned for two days in post #8, but didn't say from what. Actually everything I said in post #10 was addressed to avocat, but in hindsight I see how it looks like I was responding directly to you, so apologies for the confusion.

I suppose it's none of my business (or anybody else's) who banned avocat, but it seems germane to the conversation about defending furries, so I was just curious.
Okay.... (shrug). o_O It was confusing to me, because it looked like - you directly responded to my posting here:
and thus - I thought the follow-up question was directed at me.