• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lady Gaga

what is Lady Gaga?

• creative artist

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • neurotic psycho

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • idk/idc

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
i really don't know what to think of her

She went to Juilliard. She does all of her music and choreography, and designs all her crazy outfits. I say she's a creative artist with a pinch of psycho ^^

Cam

Tick my laint
-____________________________________________________________________________-

She knows how to market

/thread

Velystord

Bloodsail Admiral
I wish I knew what to think of her and I wonder where she gets the costume idea.

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
Didn't we already have a thread about this? :I

Cam

Tick my laint
I wish I knew what to think of her and I wonder where she gets the costume idea.

Its nothing more than a simple business plan really

Just like Madonna fused sex into her marketing strategy, this is how Germonatta can drag in fans

Term_the_Schmuck

Most Interesting Man on FAF
This ain't going to put it to rest but it bears repeating.

I was with the media at a concert she was performing in New York. Before the show she got on a piano and started messing around. She was perhaps one of the most talented players I'd ever heard or seen. When she's not exaggerating herself onstage and in the public eye, at her core, she's probably one of the most creative and naturally gifted musicians there is.

Now, does that excuse her behavior? No. It's obvious to me that since she's been famous she's just trying to one-up herself and has taken complete disregard for anyone or anything, as evidenced by her behavior at Yankee Stadium/Citi Field at Yankee/Mets games as well as playing a piano owned by legendary John Lennon without permission. Her over-the-top outfits and how she carries herself is just a cry for attention which she would get if she focused more on her music and less about being in the tabloids.

Status
Not open for further replies.