• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LadyFromEast

Traditional Artist, Architect
Navigation

DeviantART | Furaffinity | Website

Introduction

Hi! My name is Iwona, also known as LadyFromEast on most websites! I'm a traditional artist and painter, and I have been actively striving to improve for over 15 years now :) By profession I'm an architect, and I hope to start my phd thesis soon! Drawing has always been my passion and I'm doing it every time I can!

Media & Materials

My most beloved traditional media are pencils, ink, watercolours and coloured pencils. I've always wanted to try oil painting and printmaking, but I've never had the tools nor the place to do that. My favourite formats to draw and paint on are A4, recently I also do a lot of ACEO-sized art (2,5 x 3,5 inches) and sometimes A3. When it comes to what I make my art on, I don't like my paper too thin. I choose at least 90g/m3 with a nice texture, but my absolute faves are 200g+/m3.

Art

Here are some of my more beloved pieces, I'll be updating this thread with more!

tiger_by_ladyfromeast-d4bgosr.jpg
nighty_night_by_ladyfromeast-d1qdyoc.jpg
come_back_to_me_by_ladyfromeast-d2i3toa.jpg
owl_by_ladyfromeast-d3cfxor.jpg
eagle_by_ladyfromeast-d3cvyo5.jpg
panther_by_ladyfromeast-d6exou6.jpg
black_gryphon_by_ladyfromeast-d6je6pi.jpg
aceo_wolfsongluna_by_ladyfromeast-d83ud8b.jpg
aceo_tuonenkalla_by_ladyfromeast-d88rev4.jpg

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
I, too, have an overwhelming desire for detail and am very excited to see your work. Thank you for sharing with us.