• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lamest super hero/villain

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Lamest super hero: captain America
Lamest villain: I agree with the Lex Luthor one, Why the hell doesn't he just make a bullet out of kryptonite and shoot superman in the fucking head. Super genius my ass.

Kittiara

Kitt
Ever since I was a little kid, Superman was really boring for me. Most people had to work with what few powers they had, but no. He could do EVERYTHING.

Mary-Sue of superheroes.

Lamest villain? Uh. Hm. Any number of retarded one-dimensional I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD OLOLOL dudes. Just pick one. They are like popcorn. om om

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Excessively Generic Guy, from my own brand of comics.

His only evil power is that he can make french fries which will make you obese.

nachoboy

cried for Dr. Horrible
Remember the centurions? Those guys sucked too.

what?! i don't understand this at all! i absolutely loved the centurions! that used to be part of a three-way tie for my favourite tv show, with The Herculoids [unfortunately, there were only like 19 episodes of that show made] and SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.

i mean, i got to see some really cool people and their pet orangutan save the world, right before getting a science lesson! it was sooo great! how could someone not love the centurions?

Иван

Lamer then aquaman. I'm so glad this never caught on....

Worst villain, oh, let's go with...Team Rocket.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Aqua man is ment to stay in the water. Captain Planet is worse, because trash kicks his ass. Anything not by the enviroment is bad for him and if he came out today he would just fall over dead from the smog.

T

Tycho

Captain Planet is worse, because trash kicks his ass. Anything not by the enviroment is bad for him and if he came out today he would just fall over dead from the smog.

Isn't his JOB to help fix that kind of shit? Sorta like a diabetic who's allergic to chocolate running a candy store.

Symphonic_Nemesis

Champion bug eater
Lamest villian I will have to say is Blob from the X-men comics.

Lamest hero, I will have to say superman because besides kryptonite he is invincible and that is just no fun!

Year_of_the_Fox

Not as fox-like as he sounds
Lamest Superhero:
355_4_13.jpg

or
kite-man.jpg

Lamest Villain:
1860_4_169.jpg

or
824_4_111.jpg

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Lamest Hero: Thor (what a way to gay up a god)
Lamest Villain: Shredder (just couldn't take him seriously)

Иван

Midi, the dirty bubble is awesome, and damn you for saying otherwise >:O

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Lamest Villain: The Monarch (Venture Brothers)