• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Last hug wins!

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
I won't do that list again, so I hug everyone ^^

Marcl

The Honey Fox
*hugs everyone*
Soooouuu: that took some time OwO

@Guifrog @Marcl @Water Draco @Simo @Ravofox @ConorHyena @Joni @Fallowfox @The Universe @Rystren @Diamond Creator @AcerbicSeth @A Minty cheetah @MCtheBeardie @TR273 @Niedlich the Wolf @Keefur @KD142000 @Zugai @DRGN Juno @Izzy4895 @Tazmo @Sarachaga @Tyno @xremeidiot @The Matte-Black Cat @SoL-JoS @CindyPig @_Ivory_ @Throwaway @pediachnid @Night.Claw @WarriorWhispers @CertifiedCervine @KimberVaile @Infrarednexus @Delta_Zero @Rystren @A.random.foxxo @Tyno @AbleFur @Tonkat @Pipistrele @ShardsOfBlue @FluffyShutterbug @Pasta @LordChestnut @LadySajani @Doodle Bunny @Minerva_Minx @Everyone @ghostkyu @Jestwinged @GrimnCoyote @Lunaris @Kit H. Ruppell @AppleButt @Astusthefox @Nihles @Ra'ara Su'nai @Mr. Fox @Some Moron @Skychickens @Cendrag Roseheart @Paolite @Asassinator @Sarachaga @Kylan Velpa @Sirocco~ @bhutrflai @Leocrit @Arnak @Fruitythebeetle @Lexiand @whyt31 @Bink @Smexy Likeok4 @_Coby_ @Pogo @Captain TrashPanda @katalistik @Skittles @Draäkc @S.A.F.I @voks @Dat Wolf @Akuno Meshitukai @Rystren @ScottishFuzzbucket @Aznig @KittyKat805 @Devo Waterfowl @Alex C. @Mewmento @Scrydan @Emyrelda Seoni @Xultira Remix @luffy @SSJ3Mewtwo @Jarren @FlannelFox @LucierdaSolari @DarkoKavinsky @Littlefoot505 @Cannabiskitty @Ramona Rat @Rimna @Fowler Wolf @Xitheon @Karatine @mareenaicefin @Massan Otter @Trisuniel @Firio Zifirion @Slytherin Umbreon @AlaricTheDragon @Paolite @SirGavintheFurred @Sky-DRGNr @David Drake @Synthie @Ricky Sixgun @MetroFox2 @Reiv @Chaosmasterdelta @SmolSammichOwO @Broizard @Thefreemasons
Quite a hug x3

*hugs back*

O__O
Marcl, you got serious competition for your looooong arms!!
And by the way,
*hugs @Marcl and @Aycon back while I'm at it*

Aww... *hugs back* 6w^

Niru the Husky

*hugs everyone who wants to be huged*

Niru the Husky

*hugs back* ^w^
A new hugable furry owo

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Dang Gui, you've been winning for a while! I'm thinking I'll be taking that win off of ya.

*Hugs Gui, the lovable frog tightly.*
*surrenders completely* purrrrrbbt uwu
dayumn, this has dangerously become my weakest point after the pandemic stuff, I just can't resist

Also 1 year and 4 months.. Dun' even care about the LPW trophy anymore!

Oh and btw *hugs @Yakamaru* triple hug coz the more the merrier

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
I was so sad at first. I thought you forgot about me ;~;

But then you gave me two!
Of course. <3

They are very awkward hugs tho, so don't expect a miracle. :V

*surrenders completely* purrrrrbbt uwu
dayumn, this has dangerously become my weakest point after the pandemic stuff, I just can't resist

Also 1 year and 4 months.. Dun' even care about the LPW trophy anymore!

Oh and btw *hugs @Yakamaru* triple hug coz the more the merrier
*hugs the blue frog*