• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Last movie you watched!

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
There are better recommendations than wikipedia
I would say they are more factual than Bitchute. ;)

I might Soul on Friday since a few people seem to be recommending it.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I would say they are more factual than Bitchute. ;)

I might Soul on Friday since a few people seem to be recommending it.
BitChute is a video sharing platform, it's literally not factual

Speaking of factual, could you stop treating every thread like a soap box for your fake moral high ground? it's really quite annoying

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Most of the time I don't
Then perhaps go a bit further and stop doing it; while you're at adjusting annoying behavior, I think you're aware that political discussion is not allowed as per forum rules.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Then perhaps go a bit further and stop doing it; while you're at adjusting annoying behavior, I think you're aware that political discussion is not allowed as per forum rules.
Just raising a concern. I did that and now I'm gone.

Rassah

Just a reminder that not everything that is illegal is unethical, and plenty of things that are mandated by law are immoral.

Last movie I saw was Soul. It was refreshing seeing a new plot that wasn't just a remake or a rehash of another story, but the movie didn't impress me for some reason. Too weird maybe.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
10 Cloverfield Lane.

I actually enjoyed it. I was initially disappointed that it wasn't a direct sequel to Cloverfield, but I gave it a chance and I'm glad that I finally did.

I was on the edge of my seat (hostage situations particularly terrify me) but the occasional moments of absurd humour broke the tension just enough to prevent me from having a heart attack.

The fact that there were real monsters at the end helped a lot too. After scary murderer John Goodman they were a blessed relief.

aomagrat

Last night I watched the classic western "Support Your Local Gunfighter" staring James Garner, Suzanne Pleshette, Harry Morgan and Jack Elam. All great actors now gone.

Queen Brie

I watched Pixar's "Soul" last weekend.
Despite some pretty deep themes, it was fun and interesting. Animation, score and acting are all excellent.
I didn't think I would like it but it was really really good. The ending I think was a little hard for children to understand what with the fish and ocean analogy.

Queen Brie

1408. Even though I knew the plot from the novel, it still had some scares in there. Really good film.
the movie was sooo much better than the short story IMO. I was reading it and was so bored with how King wrote it, which is a huge let down for me. Especially after reading the Pet Semetary and currently reading the Outsider.

Don´t really watch a lot of movies these days, but the last one I watched was Whiplash. Now I´m split between it and American Psycho for my number one. The cinematography is perfectly deliberate in every shot, and the story... without going into spoilers, It´s such a great example of a movie centered around very obviously flawed characters that doesn´t really care about unnecessarily restrictive story telling conventions. Yeah it´s just amazing. Do yourself a favor and watch it if you can.

Mangotun

Mango Pie not Apple PIE MANGO PIE
Avengers endgame

D

Deleted member 93706

On Friday night, I watched "Quest for Camelot" with the young woman I am pursuing. I'd never seen it before, and was surprised to hear Don Rickles voice acting one of the characters. My ladyfriend had not heard of him, so I went to Youtube and we watched his roasts of Ronald Reagan and Frank Sinatra. It's a damn shame that his style of humor would not be welcome in the modern world.

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
This was about a month ago but I rewatched The Life of Pi with my grandma. She noted how clear it was that the creators had studied the actual animals before rendering them in CGI. With the exception of the Orangutan all three that appear in any major capacity look and behave exactly like the actual animal would. The Orangutan only loses points because uncanny valley.

Erix

>‿‿◕
A month ago I stopped by memory lane and ewatched the first Harry Potter movie.

Ahh, the good ol' days...