• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Last movie you watched!

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Confessions of a Superhero. I found it interesting and worth watching, but it honestly left me feeling like really depressed… so I don’t know.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Angel heart
Discovered it because of the song, but I'm disappointed of how little of it is actually in the film. Still pretty good

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
The animated Addams Family 2. It was OK, but not Addams level. The Addams family take a road trip to find out if Wednesday is a true Addams of if she was switched at birth because a happy and excited Fester juggled the babies in the ward when she was born.

We came home and watched Addams Family Values. John Astin started Gomez, Raul Julia was Gomez. I miss when movies would attempt to be different or push envelopes. Now everything is safe and the same with new titles. We're rebooting old films to make them all the same or into a franchise. Deadpool is a good counter to the current movie culture.

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
The animated Addams Family 2. It was OK, but not Addams level. The Addams family take a road trip to find out if Wednesday is a true Addams of if she was switched at birth because a happy and excited Fester juggled the babies in the ward when she was born.

We came home and watched Addams Family Values. John Astin started Gomez, Raul Julia was Gomez. I miss when movies would attempt to be different or push envelopes. Now everything is safe and the same with new titles. We're rebooting old films to make them all the same or into a franchise. Deadpool is a good counter to the current movie culture.
I love the 2 1990’s Adams family movies. They were casted, written and directed so perfectly. I guess they were technically a reboot as well but that was one occasion where the reboot was far better then the original (IMO). It was so sad that Raul Julia died after the second movie. He was the perfect Gomez. I would have loved to see him back for a third.

Are you going to check out the Wedensday show that Tim Burton is making? I guess its supposed to be based around Wednesday as an adult. I’m intrigued but also a bit nervous. Tim burton does not have the best track record when it comes to reboots and remakes… but his original stuff is fantastic. I wish he would go back to doing that… give us Beetlejuice 2 already!!

Minerva_Minx

X

Xitheon

HTTYD: The Hidden World.

It's probably the 20th time I've watched it. I just love the animation and the various dragon designs (I actually like the Light Fury. She's cute.)

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I watched the Butterfly Effect last night. Not a perfect movie but I like it.

Minerva_Minx

Batman: The Long Halloween parts 1 and 2. They are really fantastic. And th3 artist for Catwoman and Batman is phenomenal!

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Batman: The Long Halloween parts 1 and 2. They are really fantastic. And th3 artist for Catwoman and Batman is phenomenal!
I still need to watch those. Are they on hbo max? Did they turn out as good as the Dark Knight returns and Red Hood?

BTW. You like a lot of cool shit… just saying.

Minerva_Minx

I still need to watch those. Are they on hbo max? Did they turn out as good as the Dark Knight returns and Red Hood?

BTW. You like a lot of cool shit… just saying.
They are on HBO Max. Some things deviated from the comic for more drama or to make the stakes feel more real. Catwoman was a true anti-hero. Every villain had both a hero and true villain moment, for instance Joker went full detective and claimed to be the worst and best of Batman if he would let go of his moral conviction and it was as chilling as it sounds, but it hammered the dichotomies as it showed Joker is insane in one way and very sane in others so you feel mixed, like there is some good but he could be playing you as he attempts to wipe out a gathering for reasons. Under the Red Hood seemed more revenge and fight fire with fire with Joker just doing awful things for the laughs and his own amusement. It was just really, really well thought out and put together like Dark Knight returns and Mask of the Phantasm level of thought.

Minerva_Minx

Freaky. Oh god. Ohhhh goooodddd..
A bad movie that wants to be a b-movie. It's essentially the Hot Chick except instead of robber, it's a murderer. Chick is soo incompetent until she bodyswaps with a guy then becomes competent and self-assured. Killer becomes young woman and no one thinks the girl can be offing people because girl. There was a rape scene played for laughs. Yeah, pretty bad.
Switched to Serenity to see Wash and River.

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Think the last one I saw and watched all the way through in a theater or otherwise was Prometheus.

I don't go to movie theaters anymore.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Dune, Part I

Minerva_Minx

Think the last one I saw and watched all the way through in a theater or otherwise was Prometheus.

I don't go to movie theaters anymore.
Much respect. One of the few movies I've walked out of. It took Iron Man to go back. Then Force Awakens for me to walk back out.

Ok, Spanglish. Just finished a double home movie night. After Freaky (can't do slasher or body horror, no matter how bad) that was my pick. It was so all over the place as soon as a story seemed to come out, it dropped. So i thought maybe it was about life and how it's events on events, a divorcee looking for love, immigrant trying to fit in, finding love in unusual circumstances - but nope. Somehow it was a side character's coming into her own by being an immigrant stood up by a WASP family to devalue her enthnicity. I give up on American films. I'm going back to foreign films like Hero.

Minerva_Minx

Is it good?

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I liked it quite a bit. Every shot was like a piece of art… I liked the way they handled the story for the most part. The score was amazing. I liked the casting.. Jason Momoa actually shaved his beard off in this movie… that was a bit shocking I guess. Haha

My only complaint is that I have to wait to see the rest of it.

Rimna

Donnie Brasco. It's still one of my favorites, though I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as when I watched it for the first time 12 years ago.

MechaMegs

The Red Menace
Banned
Horror flick called Ginger Snaps.
Was really good is an interesting take on a more modern (not entirely since its like the 90's) werewolf type of story. The mom in the movie btw is awesome!

Minerva_Minx