• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Last movie you've seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloCharlie

Tastes Like You Only Sweeter
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on DVD for the Millionth time... i love that movie... it has Val Kilmer AND Robert Downey Jr. ... the lines are CLASSIC. i recommend watching it at LEAST twice... and once with subtitles... the lines come SO fast you can miss them if you don't pay attention. and i am absolutely not afraid to admit that i would go on a date w/ Robert Downer Jr. if i could... that man is a genius... has to be one of my favorite actors EVER.

KiloCharlie

Tastes Like You Only Sweeter
Recently rewatched Memento.

another good movie... i like how they did it in reverse... kinda like Pulp Fiction... but requires less thinking to find out what went where... and (SPOILER WARNING) am i the only one who noticed (near the end) that the main character was sitting in his bed (i think with his wife, i havn't seen it in a while) with a new tattoo that said "I DID IT?"

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
uh i think it was Indiana Jones 4, DVD Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny. i want to see Valkyrie, cause everyone knows nazis trying to kill hitler should make a good christmas movie.

Teracat

FIESTA
another good movie... i like how they did it in reverse... kinda like Pulp Fiction... but requires less thinking to find out what went where... and (SPOILER WARNING) am i the only one who noticed (near the end) that the main character was sitting in his bed (i think with his wife, i havn't seen it in a while) with a new tattoo that said "I DID IT?"

If you have a copy, I would suggest watching the very last scene with Sammy Jankis again (where he's sitting pleasantly and a few doctors pass by, trying to avoid spoilers as much as I can). Keep your eyes on him to the end of the scene. It lasts only 4 frames or so, but it's mind-blowing.

Tryp

Some dry white toast please
The Dark Knight

Masakuni

An American Tail for the first time in over a decade. Popped up randomly on a movie channel.

I'd forgotten how awesome Don Bluth's movies were.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
In theater- live free or die hard: 8/10

not in theater- Hackers: 9/10 it's a classic. Angelina Jolie's first movie, and it's got a quick shot of boob!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
The Parent Trap. It's on every year round this time.

I've seen that movie so many times I can't sit through it anymore.

yell0w_f0x

~Foxy loves oreo~
A few hours ago: (rewatched) Dangerous Minds
Just Now: Keroro Gunsou Movie 3: Keroro vs. Keroro

WhiteHowl

Procrastination is cool~*
The Dark Knight... it was okay -_-

lowlow64

Cars and Music!
within the past day or so

Braveheart = 10/10 simply amazing.
Bullitt = 8/10 Pretty good, one of my all time favorites. Best car chase in a film.

Laze

Big 'Modo
The Host. By the way, what the heck was that a mutation of? Lungfish? Salamandar?

Probably just a coagulation of numerous different river/pond creatures in one colossal bulk of a thing. I'm mainly thinking it's a cross between some sort of fish and numerous small amphibians - I'm sure it has numerous tails growing out of it's back. It's not really explained in the film, which I like, as it'd annoy me if I discovered that it's noting more than a Chemical X infused Mudskipper. Nice film though, surprisingly funny in places too ~

Bit of a monster movie theme here, as the last film I watched was Cloverfield in Special Investigations Mode.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Despereaux, yeah, well, duh, obviously!

Absinthe

Consume in moderation
Cat in the Hat. It was a movie special on TV last night.

By the Gods, such a zany movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.