• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Last of Her Kind (Sketch)

RubieOnyx

Hey guys. How's it going?

I'm in need of an artist who can do a sketch for me. Unfortunately, I cannot pay this week, as I have rent, though if you can wait a week, I can pay next week.

I have a new character that I'm currently roughing out for a role-play and the more that I'm putting into it, I realize that I want her to become real. She is set in a mythical, fantasy type setting where Gods, Goddesses and Demons do take part.

The characters name is Myria and she is stubborn, feisty; can be passionate, hot tempered; caring to those that deserve it and above all, she always gets what she wants no matter the cost. A talented assassin with the expertise of poisons and dancing.

I can get more into detail with her should there be any questions.

Now, as for what I'm looking for: a full bodied sketch, either black/white/grey shading or flat colored, or no shading at all. Sadly, my budget is tight as I'm trying to get ready for a trip at the end of the month so I'm looking for something in the 15-25 USD range. There will be no time limit in which this can be done, so should you have commissions for other clients, I'm more than okay with waiting.

This character means a lot to me. She is human and in no means is she extremely muscular or lean. I will have some reference pictures for you to go by. Artists who are more comfortable and prefer to draw humans are more than accepted. I will however be looking at all art galleries to those that are interested.

Please send me a note either here or on FA, should this strike your fancy.

I do look forward to seeing what you all have to offer! Thank you so much!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

Kordyne

I'm open for character commissions if you'd like to have a look:
Commissions-Chart-With-Poin.jpg

My prices are in British pounds, but if you're just looking for a sketch then it's within your budget :)

Here are some examples of my work:
Maeve.jpg
WoW-Human-Hunter-for-Online.png
Sky-Full-of-Stars.jpg
Sakura.jpg
WoW-Side-Kick.jpg
Sandra-as-Storm.jpg

Hope you like what you see!

El-gallo

Hello! I beleave I'm the right artist for the task. I offer you cuality and accesible prices.

My colored drawings with basic shading are $20.

User name: El-gallo

FA: Userpage of El-Gallo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you're interested in hiring me, please to send me a note!

Cheers.

Copy paste from my Journal:

Greetings! I'm open for comissions, if you ever want a personalized drawing I shall provide.

This is how I work:

The comissions are made in a range from 1 to 5 days. Contact me via note with references and a general idea of what you'd like me to draw. I made a small template to fill if you're unsure!

Character reference
Extra objects references (such as collars etc [if you consider it necesary])
A small description of the characters personality (Cheerful, depressed, outgoing, shady)
The general idea of what you'd like to see.

Next, hopefully we can contact each other via discord instead of notes for a faster process.

The payment proces would be trough paypal (with invoice). After showing off the sketches of the drawing I'll request the payment, after this one is completed, I'll finish the drawing as soon as posible.

Prices list:

Inked drawing (no color) - $10us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Landvik by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Haseki! by El-Gallo (sfw)

Basic color and basic shading - $20us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Adra [c] by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Cute... dress? wait what? by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Styralkazaruk x Solaria comish by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: The other Corsac Rogue by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Fox Fox Fox [c] by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Tina la Asesina - [c] by El-Gallo (sfw)

Complex shading simple background - $30us

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Vulpera by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Alexina but naked. by El-Gallo (nsfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Ivory - AT by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Kiba and Wheelchair comish by El-Gallo (sfw)

Paintings/full ilustrations - $50 + (price may vary)

Examples:

www.furaffinity.net: Estrellas by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Wolves and foxes by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Leave.Is.Posible by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: La worgen by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Worldtrotter by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: Gatos Jazz by El-Gallo (sfw)
www.furaffinity.net: I found the problem! by El-Gallo (sfw)

Remember prices are negotiable, and if one of the previous formats doesn't suit your taste, we can work something up and place it a price.

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, I can do ir for the 25$ but since you cant pay this same week I could give it to you/start drawing it when you're ready to pay :)! here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

c603468d36.jpeg

359732d9b1.jpeg

plutopias

i could absolutely work with your budget! I have examples of humans on my art blog, also here are some recent sketches and works of humans ive done.
tumblr_p6m07aktFE1u3mq29o1_500.png

tumblr_p5v5g8iT2J1u3mq29o1_500.png
tumblr_p3nhfk7wNE1u3mq29o1_500.png
tumblr_p3hxkj2YRi1u3mq29o1_500.png

RubieOnyx

*Bump*

So bringing this back up as the artist that I originally was set on had stopped responding. I'm hoping that all is well with them, but I do find it fair to know if things are alright.

I do hope that there are some takers!?

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
*Bump*

So bringing this back up as the artist that I originally was set on had stopped responding. I'm hoping that all is well with them, but I do find it fair to know if things are alright.

If it's still a sketch, I would be more then happy to help you out. :)

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
*Bump*

Hi! I'm still up for the sketch :D