• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
D

Deleted member 82554

My presence here since humble beginnings says otherwise to your so called "royal authority". Now bow down to your king commoner, or be exiled!

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I AM the head of the royal guard and have authority over the win here.
No
Sticker-19.png

Joni

I'm a hot dog
D

Deleted member 82554

Now you be a good doggo and I won't pull to hard on your leash. In fact, I will give you a much better role in my kingdom with the benefit of the finest coffee and chocolate of your choosing..

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Quick win

God must have been really high, or something, when he came up with penises
Like I get vaginas, they're a hole for the pee to come out of basically EXACT same idea as an asscrack
But then penises make no sense they're a NOODLE with a hole for the pee to come out of like what?????????
And don't get me started on nutsacks

Joni

I'm a hot dog
God must have been really high or something when he came up with penises
Like I get vaginas, they're a hole for the pee to come out of basically EXACT same idea as an asscrack
But then penises make no sense they're a NOODLE with a hole for the pee to come out of like what?????????
Owo

K

Kairos

FB_IMG_1577203561364.jpg

God must have been really high, or something, when he came up with penises

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Joni

I'm a hot dog
They are reaction panels from comics lol
I dont have much yiff stuff tbh
Yeah, I know, but they are cropped and that reminds me of cropped yiff xD

Joni

I'm a hot dog