• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
1583631130.gushousekai195_dreamy_druid__slowdive_.png

Fable Williams, known in the world of superheroism as Slowdive, is a self-proclaimed modern druid. Her prowess in the arcane arts is astonishing for someone as young as her. She is well known throughout Ireland, where she was born and trained to use magic, and has recently been making forays into the world beyond. Her name is thought to come from the rock band from England of the same name but others say it is derived from the transition from alertness into a mental trance; which is, simply put, a "slow dive." Slowdive is also very graceful and loves to dance, entrancing almost anyone who watches. Along with a custom-made Celtic dagger that she keeps on her right thigh, Slowdive also wields a steel staff which can be used for magic AND for physical combat. Another talent that Slowdive has is 15 years of martial arts training, especially with a bo staff. Any time she is in a situation where her magical powers are negated, she is indeed capable and fit enough to serve justice with her own fists, feet, and of course her trusty staff.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
My mom's the kind of person who bought Momo challenge was real

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
1583631130.gushousekai195_dreamy_druid__slowdive_.png

Fable Williams, known in the world of superheroism as Slowdive, is a self-proclaimed modern druid. Her prowess in the arcane arts is astonishing for someone as young as her. She is well known throughout Ireland, where she was born and trained to use magic, and has recently been making forays into the world beyond. Her name is thought to come from the rock band from England of the same name but others say it is derived from the transition from alertness into a mental trance; which is, simply put, a "slow dive." Slowdive is also very graceful and loves to dance, entrancing almost anyone who watches. Along with a custom-made Celtic dagger that she keeps on her right thigh, Slowdive also wields a steel staff which can be used for magic AND for physical combat. Another talent that Slowdive has is 15 years of martial arts training, especially with a bo staff. Any time she is in a situation where her magical powers are negated, she is indeed capable and fit enough to serve justice with her own fists, feet, and of course her trusty staff.
gonna be honest here sounds marry-sue ish.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
...............................................................................................
look, all i'm saying is really good at magic at a young age AND proficiency in unarmed and staff combat is just sounding like a mary sue. You get where i'm coming from? She's too good at too many things that take a long time to be good at. I don't know the lore of your world is so i'm kinda basing it off other material. For example, wizards spend most of their lives just studying and gaining knowledge on how to cast spells and such.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
...............................................................................................
look, all i'm saying is really good at magic at a young age AND proficiency in unarmed and staff combat is just sounding like a mary sue. You get where i'm coming from? She's too good at too many things that take a long time to be good at. I don't know the lore of your world is so i'm kinda basing it off other material. For example, wizards spend most of their lives just studying and gaining knowledge on how to cast spells and such.
I mean you can have savant characters but such special circumstances should be detailed and given generally through some kind of trial.
A druid could, for instance, have a spirit animal guide or elder teach them. Maybe the elder was an adoptive parent and they were raised around that kind of situation.
Just remember when writing you detail the five Ws:
Who, What, When, Where, Why.