• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

ben909

vaporeon character is busy so coffee mushroom now
does you spaghetti have red sauce in it or not

Bink

FLOOFY!
Just sent in a quote form to commission a partial fursuit!
AAAAAAHHH I'm so excited. It's a local small maker, glad to support the little guys in the fandom!

Bink

FLOOFY!
spaghet

damn now I wanna make italian sausage and pasta for dinner x3

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
spag.jpg

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Im su happy uwu
I could... throw something against a wall
*throws expensive plates*

First, I went to McDonalds (no product placement!) on my way back home and got two burgers, because I hadn't eaten anything before and after I paid I were asked if I would like a free chocolate ice cream? idk what it's called...
And now... I've got another 1 (=A in America's school system) in a school subject of mine. Oh wow, one 1? Yeeh, but in the other 13 subjects too. Except one, but we have an exam this week and if I do a great job... I'll have the best average since I'm in school (for 10 years) UwU
Is there an average in America?
Here we add the grades like 1+2+1+1+2+3+1 = 11
and devide it through the number of school subjects
11/7 = 1.6 (only an example)
I can't wait >w<

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Im su happy uwu
I could... throw something against a wall
*throws expensive plates*

First, I went to McDonalds (no product placement!) on my way back home and got two burgers, because I hadn't eaten anything before and after I paid I were asked if I would like a free chocolate ice cream? idk what it's called...
And now... I've got another 1 (=A in America's school system) in a school subject of mine. Oh wow, one 1? Yeeh, but in the other 13 subjects too. Except one, but we have an exam this week and if I do a great job... I'll have the best average since I'm in school (for 10 years) UwU
Is there an average in America?
Here we add the grades like 1+2+1+1+2+3+1 = 11
and devide it through the number of school subjects
11/7 = 1.6 (only an example)
I can't wait >w<

We have a GPA as our average system and I don't know how it works but stuff near a 4 is good and stuff near 1 is bad.

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]
does you spaghetti have red sauce in it or not

Wait? People eat spaghetti without spaghetti sauce? Bland spaghetti is a thing?