• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
after moron left I had to take his place as the guy who ALWAYS uses the pac man emoticon>:V

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
does anyone know what episode my pfp is from?

the way your lines are a different shade of the filled in colour makes you look like an mlp character

that's a good thing by the way

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
F is for friends who fuck in the bathtub
U is for ugly asshole
N is for nipple sucking asi-
Okay this is getting really bad

Screenshot_20200710-170347_Gallery.jpg

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.
F is for friends who fuck in the bathtub
U is for ugly asshole
N is for nipple sucking asi-
Okay this is getting really bad

View attachment 89422

F is for fueling the fire of satan, the small being in your heart that causes you to make the wrong decisions, and can turn your life into a living hell

U is for Underhanded tactics used by debt collectors in order to obtain money that is owed to the russian government because you no longer have a job.

N is for the nullification of the emotions you used to hold in your soul, but then life flipped a coin and you're life was so unutterably horrible that your heart has given up on trying to generate an emotion that could comprehend it all. now, all that is left is a gaping hole where they used to be, which is slowly building up into something... different... a dangerous tendency which causes you to be violent towards the ones you love. this in turn fuels an alcohol addiction, which only makes the pain worse, so much worse. soon, you're tumbling down a rabbit hole of your own creation, but you can still come to your senses. you seek help, and you find it in the form of someone who truly loves you. you work so fucking hard, and eventually, you make it. you have kicked the addiction aside, and you have become a brand new person, ready to seize the day. you get a well paid job, and retire and die in old age, happy, loved, and at peace with your life.

or something like that idk

Last edited:

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
F is for fueling the fire of satan, the small being in your heart that causes you to make the wrong decisions, and can turn your life into a living hell

U is for Underhanded tactics used by debt collectors in order to obtain money that is owed to the russian government because you no longer have a job.

N is for the nullification of the emotions you used to hold in your soul, but then life flipped a coin and you're life was so unutterably horrible that your heart has given up on trying to generate an emotion that could comprehend it all. now, all that is left is a gaping hole where they used to be, which is slowly building up into something... different... a dangerous tendency which causes you to be violent towards the ones you love. this in turn fuels an alcohol addiction, which only makes the pain worse, so much worse. soon, you're tumbling down a rabbit hole of your own creation, but you can till come to your senses. you seek help, and you find it in the form of someone who truly loves you. you work so fucking hard, and eventually, you make it. you have kicked the addiction aside, and you have become a brand new person, ready to seize the day. you get a well paid job, and retire and die in old age, happy, loved, and at peace with your life.

or something like that idk
doesn't have the same tempo

also you misspelled still

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Zelda's gonna give me a gambling addiction later in life

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
So uh
Just putting this here
Do whatever you want with it

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
*rolls win down the hill*
^^
Just because I can :p

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Eikthyrtosk

She/He/They-- Whatever makes you comfortable!
*hugs friendos*
am saddo catto. One of my old coworkers died. She was only 33 :(
Aw sweetiepie, I'm so sorry to hear that *gives many gentle hugs* ╯︿╰

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned