• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I got a PM from FAF all of a sudden and it surprised me to learn IT LIVES, but I wonder how the others found out!!
It's all so different yet somehow very familiar OwO
Minty Chee told it's online, in a Telegram group. Also hey, nice to see ya!^w^

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
You got a PM? You mean an email notification of an alert? Because that's what I got :3

Also:
*steals the win*
I got an email of a private message notification, right at a moment when I was wondering about the forums. Twas almost surreal

Minty Chee told it's online, in a Telegram group. Also hey, nice to see ya!^w^
Aaah I see! And then the news spread like wooosh. It's great to see you too, doggo!

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
why hello there

CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

1602613790569.png

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
HEEY AARON, I almost didn't recognize you!! I was good before but now I'm great, somewhat enthusiastic I guess :p OOOHHHH THE EMOJIS HAVE CHANGED

Much pleasure, osu master, I'm Pac-Frog!
i bring my own emotes. lol
FluffKekeke112.png

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
I FEEL SO FABULOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS! -Fans self- It feels so good to be home! I tried.. FLO.. Seriously.. I almost died!

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Skittles

Never been there. Is it really that bad? You're like the 6th person who has said that.
I had to defend myself for not wanting to be involved in any of the politics being tossed around. And when I tried to abstain. I was accused of being a fascist.. Soooooo. Yes. It's perfect! If you are RADICALLY left aligned.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I had to defend myself for not wanting to be involved in any of the politics being tossed around. And when I tried to abstain. I was accused of being a fascist.. Soooooo. Yes. It's perfect! If you are RADICALLY left aligned.
A friend of mine who is on the left got harassed off the site for not being left enough. Can confirm FLO is a terrible forum.

Skittles

A friend of mine who is on the left got harassed off the site for not being left enough. Can confirm FLO is a terrible forum.
This. Pretty much.

Mike_Wolf

* face palm * oh my goodness gracious. Iv been there more than once. You can't just avoid the subject and be content with your own opinion. Everyone has to go around agreeing ( even if they really don't) with one another to make sure everyone know what a good person they are. * shutters *

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.
yo i love you guys

that's all

Skittles

SCHOOOOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMEEEEEEEEEEEER! SCHOOOOOOOOLS OUT FOREEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.