• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
As Queen. I hereby ban all schools. Young furs will instead be taught the fine art of common sense instead.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
don't worry. many people tend to forget about me. i've gotten used to it
NEVER!!!!!
*Hugs Le floaty floofer*
real win2.jpg

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Double overruled! This is an absolute monarchy Foxy!
I have the power here, now if you please, give me some curly fries, or I'll shut down your establishment on the authority of my grandeur, fabulous hair.

Skittles

I have the power here, now if you please, give me some curly fries, or I'll shut down your establishment on the authority of my grandeur, fabulous hair.
Don't make me get the clippers, Kimber.. I will shave that fabulous floof from your scalp! SO help me!

Skittles

Heard the rumours, didn't touch it with a 10 foot barge pole.
It was awful. It made me reconsider my connection to the fandom. Like.. I really was almost calling it quits because of how toxic and vile it was.

Skittles

Simply put Nied. The forum was overrun by communist furs. Which.. Sure, is fine and dandy.. Until they force feed their ideology down your throat. Then rip to shreds for not wanting to be part of it.