• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
Simply put Nied. The forum was overrun by communist furs. Which.. Sure, is fine and dandy.. Until they force feed their ideology down your throat. Then rip to shreds for not wanting to be part of it.
Sounds like typical communists to me.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
Preeeetty much! Being a left aligned centrist. They didn't like me.
They always go they aren't going to be like the Soviet Union and then do things and believe in things the Soviet Union did. After seeing ut a bunch it starts to become funny tbh.

Skittles

They always go they aren't going to be like the Soviet Union and then do things and believe in things the Soviet Union did. After seeing ut a bunch it starts to become funny tbh.
History is doomed to repeat itself...Because people keep erasing it! RAAAAAAAAAAGEFLØØØF!!!!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
At a gas station in Idaho....

An actual (historic) gas station, in Idaho:

38258607952_d543e20877_b.jpg

Skittles

Have you persnaps dipped your tail into the gasoline business Simo?

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
History is doomed to repeat itself...Because people keep erasing it! RAAAAAAAAAAGEFLØØØF!!!!
Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, those who do study history are doomed to watch those who don't study history repeat it.
(And break their noses with the facepalming)

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Sorry I haven't been here guys
I've had school
I have so much to share, In other words I have a TON of posts I've wanted to make while the site was updating
So I will flag them as "OLD POST" whenever I decide to post one of them
They will be formatted like this
E.G.
Old Post: I have been having so much fun at the park.
I really don't want to SPAM you guys with these though obviously. So I will only post them at times when I would make a normal post.
I will really enjoy being back and talking with you guys all over again. I can't say how bored I've been while the site was down. I guess I didn't realise I had an addiction.

Skittles

I've had school
I have so much to share, In other words I have a TON of posts I've wanted to make while the site was updating
E.G.

I really don't want to SPAM you guys with these though obviously. So I will only post them at times when I would make a normal post.
I will really enjoy being back and talking with you guys all over again. I can't say how bored I've been while the site was down. I guess I didn't realise I had an addiction.
Oh no.. Please keep the spam posts to a minimum! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Also welcome back <3

Skittles

I am OVERLOADED WITH FLØØF!!! I. MUST. FLOOF!. -Explodes!!!-

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
I've had school
E.G.

The forums just came back up today.

Skittles

06c392b847166a9a671bfcd590d8fff7.gif