• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned
I mean it started with the game changed. (It was from kenekokitten which a roblox youtuber taking about these furry transformation games) it raised my own eye brow and I did some reaserch which spiraled downwards plus the fact that I like cute animal drawing (when semi antro like not full antro but some antro features, example being the worms franchise) and I like bee swarm simulater.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
For some reason, a spot on my neck got painfully tense in the middle of the night. It kept me up for a few minutes when I was trying to go back to sleep after using the bathroom and I ended up too tired to feel like doing much of anything today. It has never happened before as far as I can remember. I hope I'm awake enough to properly enjoy my presents tomorrow.

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
*winssssssssssssss*

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned
Heres the story

I mean it started with the game changed. (It was from kenekokitten which a roblox youtuber taking about these furry transformation games) it raised my own eye brow and I did some reaserch which spiraled downwards plus the fact that I like cute animal drawing (when semi antro like not full antro but some antro features, example being the worms franchise) and I like bee swarm simulater.

I mean theres a lot of horror storys about furry hunters and haters becoming the thing they hate because of this game alone