• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
HI EVERYBODY, I HOPE MY CAPITAL LETTERS ARE GRABBING YOUR ATTENTION.
i hope my lack of capitals and lack of any form of punctuation is triggering people i generally dont go about wanting to trigger people but i felt spurred on by kimbers messagings honestly i dont know what's going on at this point im just going for it its quite strange though im finding myself having to pull my fingers back from the shift keys and its also strange not to add so many commas i guess i do them wrong anyways i hope people have fun reading this long run on sentence :3

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
i hope my lack of capitals and lack of any form of punctuation is triggering people i generally dont go about wanting to trigger people but i felt spurred on by kimbers messagings honestly i dont know what's going on at this point im just going for it its quite strange though im finding myself having to pull my fingers back from the shift keys and its also strange not to add so many commas i guess i do them wrong anyways i hope people have fun reading this long run on sentence :3
*Grabs the flamethrower.*