• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sappho

Canis Centaurus
unnamed.gif

Rauland

Well I played skyrim again got in trouble a couple times because I started shouting I got outta jail but I think I got a second chance better started shouting in their guard got mad at me

GentleButter

Digital Artist
Well I played skyrim again got in trouble a couple times because I started shouting I got outta jail but I think I got a second chance better started shouting in their guard got mad at me
good! how are you?
Oh yeah, I just always use the "too bad, there's more where that came from" dialogue. I guess tho, I don't use harmful shouts in the town's. Lol pick a lock and sneak out br¤ther

Rauland

Oh yeah, I just always use the "too bad, there's more where that came from" dialogue. I guess tho, I don't use harmful shouts in the town's. Lol pick a lock and sneak out br¤ther
I tried to pick a lock but I only had like one lock in jail I picked a few locks it's kinda hard to do

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I pet my cat all day and he comes to me while I'm eating for more. I swear I'm gonna just go up to him while he is eating from his bowl and poke him the whole time and see how he likes it

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
dammit I'm bad, I just gave him a piece of my food lol

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Me trying to figure out if the simpsons live in Illinois or Missouri