• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
button.gif

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
OH GOD you've created a singularity of gayness aaaaaaaaaaaaa-
*space time breaks*

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I spent so much time making memes this late at a night, I could have at least been working on art

hfxdk[ewiogrem;lwef

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
IMG_20210201_141118_785.jpg

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Wellll, it is one frame... but the time is indefinite, so it's not per second, more like per eternity
Do it! I just made a character sheet for my goat. :) I recommend doing this, it was fun!
View attachment 100861
It is much too late now unfortunately, but that's a really cool character overview, I like the styling of the writing, it really sells the idea like it's actually written on the scrolls and papers

GentleButter

Digital Artist
Wellll, it is one frame... but the time is indefinite, so it's not per second, more like per eternity

It is much too late now unfortunately, but that's a really cool character overview, I like the styling of the writing, it really sells the idea like it's actually written on the scrolls and papers
Thank you, I could only manage fonts for the headers because my actual scrawl is terrible, but I do love the headers!

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
For me writing is a nightmare. If I try I can have nice handwriting, but where the lines go... they have a mind of their own, sometimes I lose room and have to start over. I even change font size accidentally without realizing it xD

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I started in pencil and went to pen (ToT)
It's hopeless for me now, you'll have to go on... Lol
I will always prefer pencil stuff over permanent things like ink or paint because I am a messy artist. I mean I do clean up my drawings to make them look sharper but my process is really strange and would probably make an art teacher cry

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
*presses "X" to doubt*
*presses "B" to boop snoot*
Boop!

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Oh no! Whatever shall you do?

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
O n O
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!