• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
A-woof-woof

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
Aw... never mind.

*flops back onto bed*

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
Yo, u guyz think dis iz a frog or a snake? õo

frogorsnake.png

ben909

passes out celery

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
The cat never really hit the button there, only the table, the button did not move
Shushhhhhh, it's the best I could do, technical limitations when editing gifs :L

LucierdaSolari

Wholesome Vixen
I recently discovered ABananaMan and his Fir Fur Magazine cover series. I thought that Loxxie would look great on a cover like that, and to date there haven’t been any track & field issues until now.

The privilege of getting a character onto the cover of Fit Fur is auctioned off every month. It can also get pretty competitive and the auction for this cover is proof of that. I won the auction with a record-breaking $320 bid! Not the most I’ve paid for a commission, but definitely the most someone has paid ABananaMan for a cover.

Doesn’t Loxxie look super athletic? Don’t you wish there was an actual magazine to read?

Art by ABananaMan
Loxxie belongs to me

1612243087.lucierdalovesu_2e7a9cd9-46d9-4185-807a-292a73c958b0.jpg

L.Rey

Lucas, the werewolf
I recently discovered ABananaMan and his Fir Fur Magazine cover series. I thought that Loxxie would look great on a cover like that, and to date there haven’t been any track & field issues until now.

The privilege of getting a character onto the cover of Fit Fur is auctioned off every month. It can also get pretty competitive and the auction for this cover is proof of that. I won the auction with a record-breaking $320 bid! Not the most I’ve paid for a commission, but definitely the most someone has paid ABananaMan for a cover.

Doesn’t Loxxie look super athletic? Don’t you wish there was an actual magazine to read?

Art by ABananaMan
Loxxie belongs to me

1612243087.lucierdalovesu_2e7a9cd9-46d9-4185-807a-292a73c958b0.jpg
Lovely, good for you =)

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned