• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draakc from State Farm

Adorx Nidazurt
And now
Our out of context "fandom.com" quote of the day
"After fusing himself with Shinichi to save his life, Migi slowly starts to gain more human-like aspects, sometimes even showing respect towards others, while Shinichi becomes more like him. Migi is also interested in how humans reproduce, asking Shinichi if he can cause an erection in his sexual organ,"

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
My birthday is coming soon, and I keep myself awake thinking I might hate every second of it

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
*Sits on you.*

Why is that? :3
I'm not enthusiastic about getting older, and I don't want anything from it, but I'm still forced into answering all these calls and or skype or whatever with other family like I have any joy about it or I have anything new or meaningful to tell them about myself. I don't hate my family but the entire thing just sounds uncomfortable and I don't want to talk no matter how rude it sounds

ssaannttoo

I'm not enthusiastic about getting older, and I don't want anything from it, but I'm still forced into answering all these calls and or skype or whatever with other family like I have any joy about it or I have anything new or meaningful to tell them about myself. I don't hate my family but the entire thing just sounds uncomfortable and I don't want to talk no matter how rude it sounds
I think that is a natural thing to think. Birthdays dont seem special anymore. But I would try to think of it as a milestone of your accomplishments. In the past year there may not have been a lot of getting out or doing things, but that doesn't mean nothing was done. Look back at the things you managed to get done and be proud of that.
Talking may not be something you wanna do, but your family just wants to share this with you. Good job on getting here.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I think that is a natural thing to think. Birthdays dont seem special anymore. But I would try to think of it as a milestone of your accomplishments. In the past year there may not have been a lot of getting out or doing things, but that doesn't mean nothing was done. Look back at the things you managed to get done and be proud of that.
Talking may not be something you wanna do, but your family just wants to share this with you. Good job on getting here.
Well that's the thing, I haven't done much, I've been out of work for a while and I've been on and off depressed between trying to develop my skills as an artist and the absolute dread of not ever getting to a point where I can live comfortably doing what I like. I don't want to have that inevitable discussion on my birthday, about "when will you get your next job?" "what's new?" "why aren't you happy?" "why don"t you call us?"

I already think about it a lot and would rather not hear it either

ssaannttoo

Well that's the thing, I haven't done much, I've been out of work for a while and I've been on and off depressed between trying to develop my skills as an artist and the absolute dread of not ever getting to a point where I can live comfortably doing what I like. I don't want to have that inevitable discussion on my birthday, about "when will you get your next job?" "what's new?" "why aren't you happy?" "why don"t you call us?"

I already think about it a lot and would rather not hear it either
I understand that. 2020 was not a normal year and many people are in the same boat as you. But you need to think of what you did do. You may not have a job, but you took care of yourself. You didn't just roll over and die. Thats more than a lot of people can say, be proud of that.

As for your family.. tell them. Tell them what you just told me, you're not comfortable with those questions. They love you and they should respect your bounds.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I understand that. 2020 was not a normal year and many people are in the same boat as you. But you need to think of what you did do. You may not have a job, but you took care of yourself. You didn't just roll over and die. Thats more than a lot of people can say, be proud of that.

As for your family.. tell them. Tell them what you just told me, you're not comfortable with those questions. They love you and they should respect your bounds.
It will probably feel like a shock to them. I'm very private about some critical aspects about my life but give in just enough that they get their answers, to a point they believe I wouldn't be that kind of person. It sounds like everyone will think things are wrong, like they need to intervene or something.

I'll try but I feel it's not going to be a good experience

ssaannttoo

It will probably feel like a shock to them. I'm very private about some critical aspects about my life but give in just enough that they get their answers, to a point they believe I wouldn't be that kind of person. It sounds like everyone will think things are wrong, like they need to intervene or something.

I'll try but I feel it's not going to be a good experience
Well as long as you putt your best foot forward and keep on walking your path you're gonna be perfect.

You got this! I believe in you :3

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
EmJpFicVgAA-USs.jpg

I provide some Gritty in these times.

Lucyfur

Lucyfur

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
*Terrier noises*