• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Borophagus Metropolis

The official prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
*waddles on over*

What would you like?
I've been thinking. If you were in my kitchen, I would very quickly turn into this:

Maybe you should go.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
Wait you're telling me Morwegians don't come from Norwegian?

sleepy kitty

Purrfect hair forever! :)
I am confusion. Why is Kansas pronounced "Can-sess", but Arkansas is not pronounced as "Are-can-sess"? America, explain!! What do you mean "Arr-can-saw"??!

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
I am confusion. Why is Kansas pronounced "Can-sess", but Arkansas is not pronounced as "Are-can-sess"? America, explain!! What do you mean "Arr-can-saw"??!

To be fair, I had a History teacher in High School that I thought was mispronounced things: he pronounced Chile as "Chee-lay" instead of "Chili", which is how I had always heard it pronounced, and he pronounced the town of Monticello, Virginia as "Mont-eh-chell-oh" instead of "Mont-eh-sell-oh", but that's partially because we have a Monticello, Illinois, which I have visited multiple times, and that's how I've always heard it pronounced.

Last edited:

sleepy kitty

Purrfect hair forever! :)
To be fair, I had a History teacher in High School that mispronounced things: he pronounced Chile as "Chee-lay" instead of "Chili", which is how I had always heard it pronounced, and he pronounced the town of Monticello, Virginia as "Mont-eh-chell-oh" instead of "Mont-eh-sell-oh", but that's partially because we have a Monticello, Illinois, which I have visited multiple times, and that's how I've always heard it pronounced.
One time my 9th grade science teacher mispronounced the town of Butte as "Butt" instead of "Byute" to make us laugh.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
bah, discord servers have been taking my time from these forums, how ya'll

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I don't know how to discord, so I'm here getting fur all over your forums.
Discord is great, lots of features and communication tools that forums don't have. Only downside is bigger servers the chat tends to be too fast to keep up with and no one notices you.