• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
*chirps* OwO

How is best doggo doing today? UwU
I'm alright. I went out for breakfast this morning, and I've got work this afternoon. Currently drinkin' some Mountain Dew, playing Train Simulator, listening to "The Eagles".

I used to listen to that song when it was first released! That really brings me back. Also my stepdad would get mad whenever I sang, "I'm adic--... I'm addicted to you!"
Yeah that part of the song personally cracked me up
I love this band though

LucierdaSolari

Wholesome Vixen
A new commission I got from evil_merlin42. I asked them to draw Luci in her “Big Horn Power” outfit, and they got the idea to draw her in an acrobatic pose from looking at the ref sheet! I was amazed how quickly they finished this; it was literally the same day they started!

Art by evil_merlin42
Luci belongs to me

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
I'm alright. I went out for breakfast this morning, and I've got work this afternoon. Currently drinkin' some Mountain Dew, playing Train Simulator, listening to "The Eagles".
Cool, cool. Hopefully work is better for you today. ^^

I just made some lunch, but my beans are too hot!

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Cool, cool. Hopefully work is better for you today. ^^

I just made some lunch, but my beans are too hot!
Thats good. Hopefully it goes well UwU

Today should be easier, because I'm going to be unloading a truck and restocking the store [which I don't mind doing, and I actually find it oddly satisfying] but it's the next few days are what concern me. =/

Gushousekai195

Wants to ride in a Hydro Bronc
A new commission I got from evil_merlin42. I asked them to draw Luci in her “Big Horn Power” outfit, and they got the idea to draw her in an acrobatic pose from looking at the ref sheet! I was amazed how quickly they finished this; it was literally the same day they started!

Art by evil_merlin42
Luci belongs to me

Luci is bae! ❤