• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
*wins*

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Guifrog

Blue Frog
This is up to Flamingo's post on the Letter to Mods thread:

Dear Steve, thanks for not Allowing eating my flies on Tuesdays during class. However, there seems to be some dificulties (sic) Now. Please send HALP (sic) immediately. I'm Scurred (sic). Yall (sic) gotta (sic) do some thing. Oh! One more explosion! Fuc (sic) Im (sic) going down. Call Resnov for backup. The world is finna (sic) twerk vigorously totally at gunpoint. This dream is supercalfragixsbialladocious (sic). I'm seeing dead people! Call Bruce Hornsby to ban all Soda drinking soda-dragons. So, every Knight must dance revolutionarily (sic) for king Jellybean. Will absolve all sins except one: Gluttony and ham Will forever live hippopotamus plant. Regardless of standing Naked fox suffering Succotash, I lost four million smelly socks. Why must we eat wet croissants on cheese. =p So, Put lotion on but Oil Me First. Then Girls Sabotage Trolls administer Psychoactive Shit. Funnily enough, they can't hold down the massive and slippery debt. Now let's find something better as there are administrators that prey everyday upon lunatics like Alex Jones. Win! Sincerely, Pikachu.

P.S. China makes great fortune cookies. =p
P.P.s. Why do you like waffles? If you don't eat caramel, you're going to die unless you fight the Tyranids, a Ork. This is the WAAAAAGHHHH!!! It was the WAAAAAGH!!! Why WWWAAAAAAGHH? Because I didn't like custard with salsa and pepper flavored Pepsi popsicles. With spaghetti. Now it smells like compost, I can't believe that bee is stinging my snoot. Please note, we don't like cavities and tartar sauce. Anyways, please don't suck my WILLY!!! Wonka Candy!!!

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Well this is disappointing.
Screenshot_20210617-185827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
Ok, yes or no

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    293.2 KB · Views: 3

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
Browsing thisfursonadosenotexist was worthwhile in the end.