• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
More than I'd like to admit.
Boredom is one helluva drug!
I have never thought to do such crazy things when I'm bored like that, I just mindlessly scroll the forums and play MC Java. I don't entirely care for pain, unless it's uh, pleasured pain?

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
4c2.gif

ben909

character has returned
makes the win smell like coffee

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
So how is everyone doing this evening? (Assuming it's the evening wherever your posting from)

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Yee should be sleeping but fuq dat.

how you?
Exactly, sleep is for the weak. Especially when you can be aimlessly posting on the forums.

I am doing very well, and I just have this odd feeling that these next few days are going to be great!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Exactly, sleep is for the weak. Especially when you can be aimlessly posting on the forums.

I am doing very well, and I just have this odd feeling that these next few days are going to be great!
Positivity! Unfortunately I prolly won't be here ;w; First week since I signed up for faf im gonna be off.

AkatsuriTaro

Aimlessly posting on forums is fun, sleep is boring.

AkatsuriTaro