• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Guifrog

Blue Frog
tumblr_ppe9nmDvi21t1ig6no1_1280.gifv

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
image0-337.jpg

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
FB_IMG_1626559650395.jpg

lenago

Top hatted fox
I... I can explain. See, I rented a teleporter from this fellow named @lenago and [insert inexplicable phenomenom here] occurred, causing random stuff to appear under my couch.
That's 100% what happened.
*Walks in totaly beaten up*

Ok...who here was the smart guy that took my teleporter and substitute it with a frisbee?!

Ya know, i kind of needed that when i went to steal treasure from a group of monsters!!

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
*Walks in totaly beaten up*

Ok...who here was the smart guy that toke my teleporter and substitute it with a frisbee?!

Ya know, i kind of needed that when i went to steal treasure from a group of monsters!!
Tsk tsk tsk
Stealing treasure from monsters? Have you no heart? How are those three-headed, fish scale-covered, excavator-scoops-for-arms abominations pay their rent?

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
How the heck do i pay for house dammage you people give to my house?...
....and don't go give them pity! They know how to swing a spiked club!

*i remark rubbing my back*
Pfff you can afford it!
Of course they know how to swing a spiked club - I taught them.

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
*growls* and i should club YOU, you teleporter stealing centurion! Now give it back!

*grabs my teleporter and waves a braw*

The heck...who's braw is this?!
I'll happily receive that clubbing because I have no idea what a "braw" is. Bludgeon some knowledge into me, kind sir.

Maur

Based Imperial Scum
Braw is...*blushes* b-braw is a womans intimate clothing...

Anyway, try to ASK before taking my stuff next time, i need to lay down

*i say walk away rubbing my black eye*

Ohhhww...can those runts punch...
Oh, you mean a bra. Gotcha!
A'ight. Here, take your teleporter. I'm tired of it warping tops and Legos under my couch.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Awoo