• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
My legs are noodles. I was trying to do stuff to keep moving and stay awake but this isn’t fun.

Plitheon

Nyeh heh heh heh heh heh...
When somebody says that he gonna win.
tumblr_nsr7lgaUa91siwbkfo1_500.gif

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Fine motor skills are gone. Starting to think I should just nap and deal with it.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
By laying weird it is one of those cat things that the only way you can comprehend there ability to do it is that there spine is made of jelly
Like sitting like a people

Fine motor skills are gone. Starting to think I should just nap and deal with it.
Is it possible you could try to throw it up or do some exercise to burn it off?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Hoin~!

I'm in my sis' house with 2 cats that can't stop playing around my arranged bed, it's the funniest thing!

Also:

0YRwIFW.jpg

☆ MAGIC ☆
Fascinating!

I accidentally took a sleeping pill about an hour ago and I’m feelin it.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Is it possible you could try to throw it up or do some exercise to burn it off?
I tried both those, but the pill was already dissolved pretty fast so it didn’t do anything. I drank tons water so maybe it’ll go away faster.

I tried both those, but the pill was already dissolved pretty fast so it didn’t do anything. I drank tons water so maybe it’ll go away faster.
Maybe, just try to distract yourself from thinking about sleep, perhaps it will work out