• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WarriorWhispers

.Pedigree.
No. I'm a risk taker. I go out of my way to be in front of danger.
I'm kidding of course. I appreciate you asking. I' doing alright, hurricanes sure are scarey though.
tenor.gif

How bad is it in your area?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I stopped trying to pull all nighters in my second college. I had a really bad spell in senior year of high school where I stayed up solid for just under three days. (like only by a couple hours) because the second night my mom's boyfriend was being too loud with his TV and crap and I lived in the basement. When he finally went to bed it had gotten late enough I couldn't sleep again, I had to be up in another hour. That day I was so paranoid and twitchy and doing so badly that I ended up spooking a few teachers. I tried so hard to go to sleep but because I was living in a jumbled hellmess, I ended up wandering around the house all night trying to find a place to sleep where I couldn't hear the birds. No matter what I did it just got worse. I even looked outside at dawn and was 100% convinced the yard was covered in crows, and the tree was full of crows. There were crows everywhere, clear as day all each doing different things like real birds.

Next thing I remember I'm on the floor in the kitchen wrapped up in a blanket screeching in hysterics with my mom and her boyfriend around saying stuff. Only thing I remember was them looking really confused and telling me there weren't any birds. Mom says I kept desperately trying to get them to shoo the birds away and screaming about how I just wanted to sleep. They got me back into bed and apparently she had called the school and said I was so sleep deprived she was calling the hospital. Apparently the nurse told her that if I wasn't asleep when she had her check that she needed to bring me in.

I slept for 20 hours solid. Mom even called into work to keep an eye on me.

None other was quite that bad, but every time I tried to pull an all nighter it turned into two. Then I'd start hearing birds towards the end of the second day. Always corvids. I hit two and a half days in my second college and the birds started up pretty badly again where I had visual hallucinations again. Was living with my grandma at the time and she said I spent a long time staring out the window before asking her if there were birds. When she said no I went "Great, they're back. Why is it always birds." and slept for 16 hours.

After that point I always try to get at least SOMETHING and not do full all nighters. Ever.

I'm kinda afraid of the bird hallucinations...

WarriorWhispers

.Pedigree.
I stopped trying to pull all nighters in my second college. I had a really bad spell in senior year of high school where I stayed up solid for just under three days. (like only by a couple hours) because the second night my mom's boyfriend was being too loud with his TV and crap and I lived in the basement. When he finally went to bed it had gotten late enough I couldn't sleep again, I had to be up in another hour. That day I was so paranoid and twitchy and doing so badly that I ended up spooking a few teachers. I tried so hard to go to sleep but because I was living in a jumbled hellmess, I ended up wandering around the house all night trying to find a place to sleep where I couldn't hear the birds. No matter what I did it just got worse. I even looked outside at dawn and was 100% convinced the yard was covered in crows, and the tree was full of crows. There were crows everywhere, clear as day all each doing different things like real birds.

Next thing I remember I'm on the floor in the kitchen wrapped up in a blanket screeching in hysterics with my mom and her boyfriend around saying stuff. Only thing I remember was them looking really confused and telling me there weren't any birds. Mom says I kept desperately trying to get them to shoo the birds away and screaming about how I just wanted to sleep. They got me back into bed and apparently she had called the school and said I was so sleep deprived she was calling the hospital. Apparently the nurse told her that if I wasn't asleep when she had her check that she needed to bring me in.

None other was quite that bad, but every time I tried to pull an all nighter it turned into two. Then I'd start hearing birds towards the end of the second day. Always corvids. I hit two and a half days in my second college and the birds started up pretty badly again where I had visual hallucinations again. Was living with my grandma at the time and she said I spent a long time staring out the window before asking her if there were birds. When she said no I went "Great, they're back. Why is it always birds." and slept for 16 hours.

After that point I always try to get at least SOMETHING and not do full all nighters. Ever.

0_0 Ohgod.
That sounds terrifying Sky..

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.

It's too soon for spook stories. :(

If thats really what happened you've got my sympathy.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Dang. That sounds terrible!