• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
S

Some Moron

Best image:
8537EB7D-C0C5-492E-8AB4-812C6AF6E528.jpeg

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
But my inner-self is bad! No! Expression is bad!

Now, now, this is the era where everyone is 're-inventing' themselves. You'll be fine! You just need a new look. Here, I think this would work well:

custom-made-pony-twilight-sparkle-rainbow.jpg

See? A new you! And the facial expression is ideal, in your case.

Oh...and this pic is actually from downtown Baltimore :) (Bronycon, recognize the convention center area)

S

Some Moron

Now, now, this is the era where everyone is 're-inventing' themselves. You'll be fine! You just need a new look. Here, I think this would work well:

Oh...and this pic is actually from downtown Baltimore :) (Bronycon, recognize the convention center area)
Okay, calling me a furry I can understand, but one of these pony dinguses!? C'mon!

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Am I on pony affinity again??o_O

Simo

Okay, calling me a furry I can understand, but one of these pony dinguses!? C'mon!

Well, you do wanna keep fooling people, right? An all out fursuit would be far too obvious! Besides, ponies have feelings, too.

Simo

Also: consider this. You're just a rectangle now, no hands, no fingers. These Pony Get-ups are a perfect stepping stone, in terms of being a mid-point between hands with fingers, and the flat, 'hoof' shape.

S

Some Moron

Also: consider this. You're just a rectangle now, no hands, no fingers. These Pony Get-ups are a perfect stepping stone, in terms of being a mid-point between hands with fingers, and the flat, 'hoof' shape.
No. Regular furry accusations, please.