• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Paolite

A happy dangerfloof
Anything you would like to talk about.
Well, I already told that person how I feel and at first there was a lot of confusion, but then we reached the conclusion that it may work but that first we need to know each other better. The problem is that we are both very new to this and we don't know how to start a conversation. :confused:
Any advise? (if others also want to give advise you are welcome to do it)

Night.Claw

Well, I already told that person how I feel and at first there was a lot of confusion, but then we reached the conclusion that it may work but that first we need to know each other better. The problem is that we are both very new to this and we don't know how to start a conversation. :confused:
Any advise? (if others also want to give advise you are welcome to do it)
That's really simple.
Build up from simple things. Favorite colors, favorite food, hobbies, places you like, etc.
From that you both will be more confident, more comfortable with each other and more open.
I advice random questions, they are fun and tell a lot about a person's personality.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
That's a lot of greetings.
64f.jpg