• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur

Guifrog

Blue Frog with a Squid
What I FIND TO BE REALLY COOL ABOUT THESE TAGS IS THAT I CAN EASILY BRING APOCALYPSE WITH COLORS, SIZES AND FONTS AND THEN THINGS GO REALLY, EXTRAORDINARILY WILD!!!![/SIZE]SO ANNOYING, ISN'T IT???? BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU MIX A FROG WITH THESE KINDA LIBERTIES
Code:
AND DIVERSE TAGS!!!!

I COULD DO MANY MORE THINGS AND BREAK THE PAGE IF IT LET ME DO SO WITH HTML, BUT
ANYWAYS WHAT A WASTE OF TIME ISN'T IT???? I WONDER IF ANYONE WILL READ THE WHOLE TEXT!!!! I'LL CONGRATULATE YOU IF YOU DO SO! THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO SERVE FOR ANYTHING APART FROM MAKING ME LOOK EVEN MORE CHILDISH, RIGHT????? I MEAN, THAT'S PART OF
Code:
MY SONA AND I'M SORRY IF IT TURNS OUT
BORINGLY BIG!!!!!! EITHER WAY, IS THIS BIG ENOUGH?????? I DON'T KNOW!!!! GOTTA THINK OF MORE POO TO EXPEL HERE!!!!!! HEY, WHAT IF I PUT: POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO , POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO, POO?????????????? NAH, BAD IDEA... I'D ROAST PEOPLE'S PATIENCE EVEN MORE... NOW, FINGER CITY COULD STRAW BELLS KAPOWING... WHAT, I DON'T KNOW!!! I'M JUST TESTING MY LIMITS AND YOUR LIMITS!!!! AND THIS
IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS I'VE EVER DONE, JUST THINK ABOUT IT: I'M WRITING
THE FIRTHINGS THAT COME TO MIND, BUT I'M SURE NO ONE WILL GIVE A WHATEVER!!!! OR WILL THEY??? OR THE ONLY THING I'M DOING
IS TO LOSE MY PRECIOUS TIME/MONEY
POSTING SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY UNREASONABLE EVEN THOUGH IT'S SUNDAY????? DUNNO, DUNNO. BUT I'M FINDING IT FUN!!!!!! DON'T YOU THINK SO???? MAYBE ALL YOU WANT IS TO BURN ME AND MY HOUSE FOR DOING SUCH A RIDICULOUS, WEIRDgray], STUPID THING LIKE THIS???? BY THE WAY, ARE YOU STILL READING IT[/quote]
???? YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING SPECIAL HERE!!!! BUT HEY, NOW THAT YOU'VE JUST GOT PAST THIS ZONE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT SURPRISE AWAITS FOR YOU, RIGHT????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THAT'S UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT COMING TO AN END THOUGH????
WELP...
Code:
I'M
JUST GETTING STARTED, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'M SORRY T_______T!!!!!! I DON'T MEAN TO ANGER YOU, I GET TIRED TOO , BUT I UNDERSTAND IT. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THAT FACE!!! I KNOW I'M BEING STUPID BUT YOU KNOW, IT'S JUST TO MESS THINGS UP... I LOVE NONSENSE LIKE: COWS ARE
BUTTERFLIES
INSIDE!!!!!! THRILLING, ISN'T IT??? YES IT IS!!!! I FEEL KINDA WEIRD NOW, EVEN FOR MYSELF, I HOPE IT DOESN'T CRINGE ANYONE OR SOMWTHING AND
LET'S JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD BECAUSE IT'S THE LAST POST WINS,
AND ANYTHING GOES TO BE THE WINNER
!!!!! EVEN IF I'M JUST POSTING USELESS POO!!! BY THE WAY, THE ONLY USEFUL THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT THIA WAS FUN AS IT LASTED, AND THIS IS THE END. YOU DESERVE THE BIGGEST, WARMEST OF HUGS IF YOU ACTUALLYREAD TRHOUGH ALL OF THIS, BUT IF YOU DIDN'T, I STILL HUG YOU [QUOTE
Code:
]JUST BECAUSE! [/
Code:
ABOUT THE SURPRISE, I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT TO MAKE YOUR [[SIZE=14]COLOR=orange]INTERESTED TOWARDS THIS TIRESOME/BORING WALL OF TEXT GROW, AND[/SIZE], MAYBE SOMETHING ACTUALLY COMES OUT OF IT!!! WHAT CAN [/COLOR]IT BE???! I WONDER, BUT IF YOU DIDN'T READ THIS PART I'LL JUST USE THE NEXT LINES TO ROAST YOU, [COLOR=yellow
Code:
]BECAUSE I'M IN A SPAM-FRIENDLY THREAD
!!!!!!!MWHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Code:
HAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
AYE, THAT'S IT, IT IS NOW TRULY THE END. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME.

HUGS, KISSES, HAND
SHAKE, PUNCHES, KICKS, ETCETERAS, EVERYTHING YOU OWE THE RIGHT TO HAVE, FOLKS!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Code:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
Oh no, what have you started O_O

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Joni